Six: Go On... TELL HER!

• Dedicat lui Urielle

Haha... the chapter title looks funny... I actually don't know what I should put, since the chapter didn't have much pizazz on it xD

Anyhoo, another video from my favorites list on YouTube, I hope you do click on it. It won't hurt if you do ^u^

The lovely fanart on the side is made by _forevahdorky_ as well as the book's cover! :)) Just a darker version of it ;) 

Six: Go On... TELL HER!

Jack

"Uhmm... Punz?", Rapunzel looked at me.

"What's the matter, Jack.", her eyes were staring at me intently.

I cleared my throat, "I think we should head back now."

Her face slightly fell, but she quickly replied, "Sure... I think I really need to get back as well."

We left the parlor and headed back to the school. I was just in time for the fourth period, but I had to hurry. My next class was unfortunately in the farthest building of DisneyWorks.

"Uh, Jack?", I turned to Rapunzel. "Are you okay? You seemed so... distant and stressed lately."

I want to tell her about how I feel for Elsa, but I wasn't man enough to face that yet. I'm not really sure, okay? I tend to make silly decisions, at least that's what Elsa tells me. I just, I just can't let Rapunzel down, not just yet. I have to make sure about my feelings first.

"I'm just fine, Punz.", I replied with a smile and held her close to me. "Don't you worry about me, okay?"

"Okay...", she nodded. Rapunzel glanced at her purple watch, "Oh God, Mr. Groose is going to kill me if I am late for Geometry again. Bye, Jack!"

She kissed my cheek and marched to the fields. I smiled at myself as I watched her leave.

Boy, Jack... You are one confused dude.

Elsa

"Thanks for the ride, Hans.", I took Hans's hand and leaped out of his crimson car.

He smiled, "No problem, Elsa.".

I turned around and started walking, and he suddenly called me, "Uh, Elsa?"

"Hm?", I cocked my head towards his direction.

"Do you wanna...", he paused and ran his hand down the back of his neck. "Do you wanna hang out later, after school?"

I hesitated...

Elsie, don't go! Stick with Jack
Ha, I'm sure he doesn't care if I go. Besides, Hans might be the one who will really love
me.