Sixteen: Gone.

Video on the side is a reused video... Just felt like it fits in the chapter.

Mkay, so I got nothing else to say... haha... :3

Sixteen: Gone.

Elsa

I woke up to a pretty Saturday morning... waaait...

Damn, Jack's birthday is TOMORROW!

I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.

"Hey, Elsa!", Anna greeted me with a warm smile. "Up already?"

"Umm... yeah...", I picked up two pieces of bacon from the table. "I'm off to the shops near DisneyWorks, okay?"

"What for?", she asked. "Oh... Jack's birthday, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm the worst girlfriend ever!", I braided my hair while skipping off to the front lawn.

"Don't forget to bring me back curly fries!", I heard her yell before I paced to my car.

Fortunately, there weren't much cars on the road on my way to the shops. I was still debating on what to get for him.

I parked my car on the curb and scanned the windows of the shops. 

I passed by a ice cream parlor... which made my head feel dizzy as I skimmed through the extensive flavor menu.

The sports shop was in my view, and I quickly got inside.

I scanned the place... looking for that blue hoverboard, but it wasn't here.

"Umm...", I approached a sales person. "Is the blue hoverboard still available?"

"Oh, we sold the last piece already, miss.", he replied.

Oh my goddesses... What am I supposed to do now?

I bit my lip. 

Okay, there must be a video game shop here somewhere.

That could be my last resort... a Call of Duty game could fix this sitch. 

I went back outside to the pavement, and started searching for a GameStop.

Jack

I had this certain urge to wake up early today. Usually, I'd sleep for the whole day... but something bugged me. I had this feeling that something bad was bound to happen today.

The sun seemed fine... no clouds to be seen. I think I've done all the homework... except for that "listing-down-all-of-the-countries" thing for History. Seriously, nobody has the time to list down 196 countries on a single sheet of paper. 

The nagging feeling was still there... 

Maybe something is up with Elsa...

I picked up my phone and tried to call her.

I'm Not That Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें