The Devil's Eyes

It was five in the morning when I received a phone call. I didn't look at the caller and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello, juguete," says the raspy, seductive voice. I swallow my spit, my heart rate picking up. My body starts to tingle nervously as I immediately recognize the voice.

"Karla, what made you call this early?" I try to sound as composed as possible with a hint of annoyance. She pauses before saying, "I need you."

I run my hand through my hair, debating on whether I should.

"Karla, I-,"

"I want you to do all kinds of bad to me. I wanna feel you touching my sensitivity. I wanna be pinned against you, full of you, covered in sweat. I want you to lose control. You'll do all of that for me, no?"

I twitch slightly in the confines of my briefs. I close my eyes, biting my lip at the lust dripping from her voice. The prominent moan in the back of her throat was what got me.

"Now?"

"Right, now. Don't keep me waiting."

She hangs up after she says that and I sigh sharply.

I get out of bed, throwing on a shirt that will be gone in the next few minutes.

----
After she climaxes, I slow my pace, letting her ride it out. She gasps, profanities spilling from her lips. Her soaking passage sucks me in, milking me of all my being. I start to close my eyes as I feel my high approaching.

She grabs my jaw, looking me deep in my eyes. She suffers my bottom lip between her teeth, causing me to grunt. Her sharp nails rake my back as I harden my thrust. She let's out whimpers of pleasure, rolling her hips with mine.

"More?" I ask her. She releases my lip to bite her own, eyes dark in the slowly lighting room. "Yes, papi," she breathes out.

I deepen inside of her, not daring to go faster. I want her to cum again before I do. I'm not chasing my high yet.

"Fuck, faster," she moans. Cautiously, I speed up, feeling myself getting too close. I squeeze my eyes shut, shaking my head. She takes the back of my neck and kisses me feverishly. God, her lips are intoxicating.

She moans against my lips, meeting my thrust, trying to get me to quicken. "Faster," she says aggressively. Her nails dig harder into my back and I hiss. I can feel the hot air hitting the fresh wounds. It soothes slightly as my sweat rolls over it.

I grant the younger woman's wish, watching her arch and let out slutty moans. Her eyes were screwed closed. Her bangs stuck to her sweaty forehead as her orgasm approaches.

She arches more, nails not escaping from my flesh.

The pain slightly overpowers the pleasure, but that's how I like it. I go faster, silent moans exiting her mouth. "F-fuck," she stutters out in a whisper. She repeats it a few more times, gradually getting louder.

She groans, mumbling my name under her breath. Each time she does, I throb inside of her. Her eyes shoot open and she brings me closer to her. She kisses me again, a little rougher this time with her arms around me.

She arches into me once again and I can feel the puddle of sweat she was laying in. I tug on her bottom lip as I fuck her in an unforgiving manner. I bite down harder with her name being redundant.

My entire body stiffens as I feel the knot unravel.

She shudders with me as I empty into her. She makes me look at her, a devilish glint in her eyes.

She kisses me dominantly, making me whimper a little. "Fuck, I love it when you cum inside of me," she breathes out.

IUDs are a blessing.

I roll off of her and she immediately climbs on top of me. She kisses my sweaty neck, trailing her tongue down to my waist line. She then latches onto my bulbous head, cleaning me.

I cover my face in my hands, shaking from sensitivity. After she was done, she climbs back up and straddles my chest.

"Clean me up," she husks in my ear. I nod and she hovers over my face. I grab her thighs and drag my tongue over her sinfully delicious folds. Our mixture dancing gracefully on my taste buds.

She moans loudly, gripping the top of my head. I grab her ass, closing my eyes in bliss. I smack her once and her moaning intensifies. I decides that I wanted revenge. For how she's been with me.

I tongue fuck her with no remorse, sucking her and nipping on her throbbing, juicy love button. "Fuck!" She lets go on my mouth with Spanish curses entering the air.

Her juices drip down my tongue to the back of my throat and I swallow her essence.

I hear a thump on the headboard, signalling to me that she's gripping it. Her panting slows down and she gets off of my face, straddling my stomach. She takes her index finger and collects herself from around my mouth.

"Open."

I obey and she sticks her finger in my mouth. I make sure none was left on her finger and she presses her lips on mine. The heat in it burns my insides erotically.

She moans at her taste; like she always does.

I find it so sexy. She's a very freaky girl. She's dominant, but loves to be fucked. She can beg for me one second then mark me like I'm her property the next.

She breaks away, biting her lip with a smile.

"Satisfied?" I ask with a quirked brow. I have a hand behind my head, the other on her waist. She nods, placing her dainty hands on my upper, toned abdomen.

"You fuck me so well each time, juguete." She smirks, leaning down on me again, this time, cuddling into my neck. She sighs contently, body cooling down. My back stings suddenly and I hiss. She picks her head up, a cute pout on her face, "What's wrong?"

I chuckle, "You fucked up my back." She slowly licks my jaw, really close to my points. "I have no regrets or apologies," she states.

I look over at the window, and the sun's starting to brighten up the room.

"I'm not complaining." She lifts her head up, smoothing my hair back. "Good, now let's sleep."