Say It

I grab her wrists, pushing her until her back collides with the wall. She yelps in pain, arching. I press my mouth toward her ear.

"I. Said. No." I look into her eyes as she pants slightly. Desire and a hint of fear were inside. I squint, wearing a solemn expression. "What do you want from me? Really, what do you want?" I slowly raise her arms above her head, making her eyes widen.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asks demandingly. I quirk an eyebrow, staying silent. I remove a hand from one of her wrists. Thankfully, she stayed in that position. My hand travels down her exposed stomach and I draw around her navel with my finger.

She bites her lip, eyes dark as night. Being bold, I drive my hand lower, hiking her skirt up. I drag my middle finger over her covered heat. She hisses, screwing her eyes shut.

"Hush, Karla. I'm doing what I want, like you do what you want." She gives me this angry look mixed with pleasure since I'm still rubbing her slowly. She bites her lip aggressively. It didn't last long because that rage waned into pleasure.

I rub her harder and she moans out.

"Fuck!... Holy shit," she hits her head on the wall behind her gently. I place soft kisses on her sharp jawline. She sighs, melting into me. I kiss right behind her earlobe, her earring grazed the tip of my nose. She moans and drops her free arm on my shoulder limply.

"What do you want from me, Karla?" I suck on the spot and she bucks onto my hand. I pull my hand away as soon as she does. She starts to whine, and I shake my head at her, causing her to shut up.

"Good girl. I'm not asking again," I state huskily, a growl in the back of my throat. She says nothing, staring me straight in the eyes. I remove my hand from her center and wrap it around her throat.

She arches, like a shiver went down her spine. She licks her lips and smiles, "I want... to control you." I scoff, boring my gray eyes into her browns. "I knew from the start," she lets out a sultry chuckle.

The hold I have on her throat tightens slightly and my other hand slips into her sheer, lace underwear.

"I'm not fucking with you, Karla. I will have you a soaked, moaning, weak mess against this wall without the slightest hope of release. You will be begging to cum on my hand," I husk into her ear.

She moans in response, breath hitching when I draw little circles on her clit. "Ah, i-is that right?" She says mockingly. I press harder on her clit before moving fast, causing her to dig her nails in my shoulder blade.

"Yes, it is," I say and she giggles in bliss, "Mm, kinda hard when I have this fiery hold on you." I slide my fingers down a little to collect her slick arousal. She keens loudly, practically vibrating with want.

"Not anymore," I tease her opening a little, causing her breath to hitch audibly.

I press my lips to hers dominantly, thrusting a finger inside of her with no remorse. She moans loudly on my lips. I trap her bottom lip between my teeth, chuckling softly.

"I am not your toy, you're mine," I thrust harder into her. Her heat so wet that my thrusts are audible. I groan at the feeling; having her wrapped around my fingers. "Say it, Karla," I grit in her ear. She shakes her head.

"Fuck!" I stop my actions and she whines again, this time her eyes are watering. "Please! I w-want-," I take my hand from her neck.

I grip her hair from the top of her head and she groans in pain.

"Oh, fuck," she moans when I play with her soaked clit. "Say it, Karla, now," I start thrusting in and out of her slowly. Thoroughly enjoying the squelching sounds. I keep my eyes on her, watching her mouth hang open in ecstasy.

"Say it."

"N-no."

"Say it, Cabello."

"I s-said... oh, shiiit."

I smirk as I speed up, her moans heightening. "Feels good?" She closes her eyes, nodding vigorously. I abruptly pull out and let her fall to the floor. She cries out desperately, basically crawling towards me. I move out from her grasp, looking down as she basically cries up to me.

"Fuck, please! Please, I-I need it! I need you, I can't take it-," I hold my hand up, silencing her. She has tears streaming down her face, "Do you wanna cum?" She nods, biting her lip wantonly. "You know what you have to do?"

She shakes her head, and I smirk. I cross my arms over my chest. "Strip and then back on your knees," she furrows her eyebrows, about to protest, but crouch down and grab her hair roughly.

"I said, 'strip, then get on your knees'. If you want me, prove it." She stays silent, still in her semi begging position. I quirk my eyebrow, "If I repeat myself... you're going to be punished."

She gives me this defiant look and I squint at her, "I can leave you right here, a soaking wet mess." She bites her lip nervously and looks around before meeting my eyes. She slowly stands, keeping her eyes trained on my face.

She slowly pulls her shirt over her head, giving me that smirk when she dropped it beside her. She didn't have on a bra. She teasingly pulls her skirt down her legs, soaked panties following. She stands in all her glory, descending back to her previous position.

I smile, "Good girl." Her vulnerability appears, but not like before. There was a blue fire in her eyes. She wants this.

"Say it, Camila." She looks up, anger replacing her last emotion. I give her a look that tells her to behave, which she does. She looks down at her naked lap and I take my finger to her chin, lifting so her gaze could be focused on me. She starts to stammer, seemingly not knowing a line from her own script.

"I-I'm y-your toy," she whispers.

"Use your big girl voice, juguete." She licks her lips, goosebumps on her slick, feverish skin.

"I'm your toy, Papi."

———