Chapter ONE

"Hello!" I chirp giddily at the wolf standing before me growling---trying to be menacing. "Take me to your leader my dear werewolf?"

The werewolf's eyes seem to widen in shock. A human had been able to tell that he was a werewolf *Le gasp* I must be special then.

"Can you change back?" I ask suddenly. He cocks his head to the side in an almost worried state. 

In a split second the wolf disappears and is replaced by a huge man---and when I say huge I mean huge!

I keep my eyes locked on his face as I grin.

"Don't fucking move. My Alpha will be here soon." He spits---literally. Wiping my face of his spit I shake my head and click my tongue.

"Is this any way to treat a valued guest of the Queen? No this just wont do! You'll all have to be taught some manners." I make a slicing motion with my finger against my neck. "Off with your heads!" 

You may be wondering who I am, why I'm acting like this and how I know all about werewolves.

Too bad I'm not telling!

"What's your name?" He demands. His long auburn brown hair is the same color as his wolfs, yay he matches!

"What's your name?" I ask cocking my head to the side. "You look like an Alan to me." Then my eyes widen. "Are you a knight!?" He looks at me like I'm crazy. I laugh. "You are aren't you!!"

I've never in all my days alive met an actual knight!

"Whats your name." He grounds out.

"You're not intimidating with your thing swinging between your legs," I say looking at his pelvis. "Especially since it's so small."

He growls at that and takes a menacing step towards me.

"My Alpha said to keep you alive." He spits darkly. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you had a few cuts and bruises here and there."

"Ooh goodie," I clap my hands. I pull up the sleeves of the sweater I'd had stolen from a locker at that place. "He wont mind these?" I ask showing off all my scars and my newest wounds. "He wont mind?"

Alan seems taken aback by the sight of the blood dripping down my arm. He stares at me in shock.

"What? With your wolfy senses I thought for sure you'd be able to smell the blood," I shake my head and click my tongue. "You're not very good at being a werewolf."

We're standing in the middle of a clearing surrounded by a forest of trees with no sign of civilization of any kind. So theres no way for me to escape. I could always use a tree branch to distract him. Don't dogs like chasing sticks? Glancing at the nearest tree I start doing the math. If I walk really slowly then I could snatch a branch and launch it over his head. Then I could go look for my friends.

Not three seconds later a huge black wolf jumps out of the forest.

"Ooh are you the alpha?" I ask the huge wolf. His blue eyes are blazing and staring straight through my soul. Someone runs behind him but they are in human form, shes holding a pile of clothes. Great now they both destroyed my plan.

She hands some shorts to Alan before glancing at me

I grin.

"Hello," I sing. "Your a werewolf too?"

"Y-yeah," The girl says surprised. "You're bleeding?" I clap as she guesses correctly.

The big bad alpha raises his snout and sniffs the air. He lets out a menacing growl and steps towards me.