Bella Arrives

Anika's mum(Kim) shouted from downstairs
Kim: Anika dear come downstairs now. You're wasting much time upstairs
Anika: I'm coming mum.
                                          *Anika*
I actually don't like the way my mum shouted at me to come downstairs just because my cousin Bella is coming to stay with us while her mum had to travel to Los Angeles.

Well I also don't like her coming here because it will distrupt my freedom and start to treat her as a sister and I don't like having a sister that's why I'm an only child so I enjoy but I really feel lonely at times.

Let's not go into that part now,but  first I don't know what to wear and my mum said I should  look good just because my cousin is coming Urrrrgh!!! . Well I decided to wear a red crop top with a high waist short with strappy heels and walked down stairs to wait for "de qween".
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
At long last "de qween" came and mum was excited as if she won a prize. And I was like "come on, she's  just a cousin  mum so snap out of it". I just watched my mum go outside to welcome Bella while I was still inside.
Kim: hey!!! Bella
Bella: Oh Hii there...
Kim: how are you today and I hope you had a safe journey  from where you came from
Bella: yes Mrs Kim.
Mrs Kim smiles at her and turns her back to find out I wasn't there.  Then she frowned.
Kim:(shouting) Anika would you get your ass here right now.

At that time I  sluggishly came outside to join them
Anika:(fakes smile)  oh hi there.
Bella: Hii Anika.  I'm really so happy to see you
Anika:(laughing weirdly) haha haha! Me too

Bella wanted to hug her but Anika backed away and her mum frowns.

Kim: Anika what was that about?
Anika: oh nothing just didn't feel like hugging that's all.
Kim: oh ok.  Can you help Bella carry her stuffs to her new room.
Anika: Mum I've gat things to do okay so she can do it herself or you can help her.
Kim:(shouted)  Anika what has come over you?
Anika: nothing mum, it's just that I don't feel like carrying  any fucking bag alright??

I walked out of  them angrily with Bella looking at me astonished.

Bella: Mrs Kim it's OK. I am totally fine with it.
Kim(hugs her) OK dear let me just show you your room.
Bella: OK........

***************************************************

I bet you guys like this first beginning. Votes and coments are so important  to me so I hope you guys will do it.
I'll be updating the next chapter some time later because I'm busy. 😍  u all.......