Hatred growing

Anika's POV
    Why did she come?? Now she will be invading my privacy heck my life..............

Oh my gosh... I can't stand this not even her filthy face. 
I heard my mum and Bella walk past my room and I wondered were they were going to, so I followed them from behind. As my mum opened the door my eyes almost popped out of my eyes as I saw this amazing room.

Bella:(surprised) Ehmm... ..mm....kim.. sorry..Mrs Kim...
Who's room is this???
Anika(from behind): yeah mum who owns it .....guessing it's me right(jumping excitedly and kissing her mum's cheek.

But to my surprise my mum shifted away and gave me a 'Wat-de-hell?' look.

Anika: mum what's wrong??
Kim:(comporting herself) well nothing's wrong dear but this room belongs to bella

I could see Bella eyes wide while I sneered at her.

Bella: (stammering)  Mrs Kim... I don't know  what  I did to deserve such.......
Kim:(cuts her off) no need to dear....  Just make yourself feel at home ok?

I could feel my heart racing fast as my hatred began to grow for this girl here......so before I could do anything worse I just walked out of the room..

After dinner that night my mum told us she has something to tell us. We went to meet her and she gave me the shocking news of my life.

Kim:Anika.......Kim is going to your school now
Anika: what!!!(shouts)
Kim: you heard me dear.
Anika: mom wants wrong with you.......first you gave her a room here now my school.. (Laughs) your kidding ........right?
Kim: I'm not anika and stop this madness. I'm still your mom.
Anika:(rolls her eyes) pfffff......yeah whatever.

I was so angry with my mum for everything. What does she even see in her..........mom...mom....mom....urrrrrrgh.
My mom left and it was only me and my bitch of a cousin.

Anika:hello bitch.
Bella:hello cunt

Suprised at what she called me.

Anika:What did you just call me?
Bella: cunt
Anika:(moving closer) what?
Bella:you heard me right cunt
I rose my hand to give her the biggest slap of her life but she held my hand.
Bella:don't you even think about it honey.
Anika:you will be lost in my school bitch.
Bella:oh honeey ....…..I don't think so(purred)
Anika:Urrrrgh! I hate you!
Bella: your business darling...

She walked out.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
                                           *Bella*
"Did I just do that to anika. Wow I love my confidence. Well let's just save it for school coz' i just can't fucking wait."

OK what do y'all think …....yeah Bella has guts.
Will she survive high school.......
Ohmygod this is gonna be so DRAMATIC......😱😘😘
OK but I also cave for likes and comments pls guys I really want them coz I'm actually new and its my first book.