✓ Birthday Party

Today finally I got paid, I rushed to the car shop and finally fixed my scooter which fortunately cost less than I expected.

I had some debts to pay... great, now only $200 are left from my salary... I sighed as I sat on my bed.

*Crack* I found myself falling on the ground, I looked at my bed...

"Great now my bed is broken!" I got up, it broke just in half, it was a wood bed, I removed the broken wood... now I am left with a mattress on the floor, what an amazing life I am living.

I lied on it and closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep after a long tiring day... I woke up late and rushed to the office, everyone was there, I hate being late.

I sat behind my iMac and I found a small white envelope under the screen. I looked around everyone was busy with their lives, I opened it and found money with a white paper and the invitation card I made for Sana.

'I thought it will be awkward if I gave them to you personally, fix your scooter and spend them on good things Chaengie~ chu – Sana-chan'

I took the invitation card, she put some stickers on it. I think I am starting to have a special spot in her heart, I didn't think that we would be friends that fast. Right when she came in, she immediately smiled at me and winked, but she went to Chanyeol. I was staring at her, touching her forehead, rubbing her ear as she was discussing something with him, then I felt someone elbowing me. I looked at my right and found Baekhyun smiling mischievously at me.

"What?" I said but he winked at me and tilted his head towards Sana.

"Baekhyun stop" I said trying to make myself busy with few papers in front of me.

"I will cheer for you two anyways, Fighting~!" he said rolling his chair back to his desk. What's wrong with people! She and I are only friends! I would never have feelings for her! Besides my heart is still broken because of Mina, I won't use Sana to heal it. Like never!

Sana's laugh echoed in the office making me super annoyed. She was hitting his shoulder continually and he was laughing and staring at her, I started pretending to cough loudly.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded "Chanyeol can you bring me water?" I managed to say while hitting my chest, but Sana got up and brought me a water bottle.

"Don't get sick! Saturday is my birthday party!" she said handing it to me.

"No, I will be fine Sana-chan" I smiled at her opening the water but I ended up spilling some of it on my lap.

"Aiiish!" I almost cursed but she kept laughing at me while giving me tissues.

"Don't laugh" I said drying myself.

"I think I infected you" she giggled and left. I watched her leave with the biggest smile on her face.

"Na na na na na na naaaa" Baekhyun and Chanyeol were repeating and waving their arms in the air.

"Shut up both of you" I smiled while looking at the screen.

Saturday

I went to the mall, I had to buy a gift for Sana and an outfit for me to wear... I bought a black sweater, jeans, and a black converse and had a new haircut. I can't believe that I spent $100 on my look! I was walking around when I saw watch shop...

I only had $50 in my wallet, all the watches were expensive, but they were so chic and girly, just like her.

"How much is this?" I asked pointing at a it caught my eye, it suits Sana and can go with all the colors.