✓ Memories

"Hyung are you in?" Baekhyun yelled through the door. I wiped my tears and unlocked the door before I made myself busy with some files in the cabinet.

"What are you watching? Some explicit stuff?" joked Baekhyun while taking a file, I faked a laugh as he left the office. I walked back to my desk but just sat blankly, I am not in a mood to work. I was devastated when I saw Mark passing in front of my office, I thought he was just passing by but then he stepped back and walked toward me, hands tucked into his pants pockets, a smirk showing on his lips... he looks like he is up to no good...

"Long time no see, you seem healthy now" he said.

"Yeah, I was lucky but not as lucky as you. You stabbed someone and you are still free" I snapped.

He gritted his teeth "Sana and I are back together, and you are now alone, I wonder why Mr. Yori is keeping you here" he said looking around distastefully.

He leaned in "You are nothing Son Chaeyoung. Nothing" he smiled and stood straight, "Anyways, stay away from Sana, she is mine and I am hers so deal with it" he waved his 2 fingers next to his temple and left. I looked down and took a deep breath, why is life always like this. I didn't realize it was almost time for my meeting with Mr. Changuk. I grabbed my stuff and left quickly, I arrived before him. I grabbed a white paper and started to draw and scribble on it to release my stress and depression. I drew a small tiger I always draw them, my mom taught me how to draw, I smiled while looking at it.

"What's making you smile like that?" A voice made me look up from the paper.

It was Mr. Changuk sitting in front of me.

"Oh sir-" I said about to get up but he stopped me.

"No need for formality, now let's see what you were drawing" he took the paper and stared at it.

"It's nothing, I drew it because I was bored" I said shyly.

He smiled at me and handed it to me. Eventually, we started to talk about the project, he is really a talented man, the way he draws and he even changed some parts of the building I created and gave me more ideas. He is an incredible man. I enjoy working with him.

"I need to use the bathroom sir, sorry" I excused myself and left.

Changuk looked again at Chaeyoung's childish drawing, he grabbed his wallet. Between the old papers and pictures he keeps, he held one and unfold it... the paper was ripped and yellowish, you could tell that it was old... but that didn't matter... the tiger drawing was the same that Chaeyoung drew... Changuk frowned and looked away becoming uneasy when Chaeyoung came back but he acted like nothing happened.

"I think you are really talented Chaeyoung, not only in designing but in drawing as well" He complimented.

"Yeah, I took after my mom I guess, she used to draw a lot. She was an interior design student... I have many paintings in my house" I replied.

Changuk raised his eyebrows impressively "I don't want to sound nosy, but can I see them?"

"Hm? His request shocked me, "Sure if you are free we can go now"

He nodded and we got up. I drove my scooter and he in his car with 2 bodyguards followed me.

"Sorry it's a bit poor" I said taking off my helmet.

"No, it's really nice" he said and followed me. I unlocked the door and we went in. Ugh I hate myself, the house is messy with shirts here and there with some dirty plates. I really haven't cared much about anything since Sana left me.

"You know a single man haha~" I said awkwardly trying to clean and tidy the room a bit. He was looking around at my paintings, I think he really liked them until he noticed Sana's drawing and our pictures together.