Golden Dream

Inside Cerberus's den sleeping in cold sweat's.

"come and play with us, Cerberus come here and play with us"

"(howling), hey guys! I cant believe its you again*staring at 3 shadowed figures* its been so long, but now at least your back!"

(Cerberus finally after so many long years, he was able to find his friend, he runs with them playfully, Drying the tears in his eyes. After what it seemed to be hours.)

(Slowing down he notices a female wagging her rump to Cerberus)

"hop on and give me a ride Cerberus, you know you want too~" (she teased)

(Cerberus, felt the nice grass, the aroma of fresh meat, and her lovely arousing smell. He ran and hopped onto her backside, slowly grinding her tail hole)
*mrrf, your on my no-no hole*
(Cerberus,Grinding slowly prodding her with his tip stretching her but squeezing right on his member)
*oh yeah, hit me deep right there, Urrrf*
(Easing in the rod right to the knot, he can feel her rhythmically squeezing his member drooling juice into her.)
"*painting* Oh Yes, I'm getting c-close. Please  put your thick knot inside me!"

(Before Cerberus could go any further, the other 2 dogs grow in size there figures slowly turning from shadow to dark black fur looking right at him dragging the girl away. Before he could do anything, he wakes up fully exposed and cum drooling from the floor).

(Blurred vision and red eyes he slowly, walks outside and looks around, all he see's  is tall grass and the dead silence of night. In disappointment, he goes back and cleans up the mess licking it clean).

*chuckles*"Well, at least I was closer this time."
(With his shaft fully erected, He licks his exposed shaft cum oozing from the tip, pressure lowering he cleans up once more, and goes back to sleep
Whimpering).