The New Maid

You were thrown out of the house because your owners had got a new maid. You decided to walk to the nearest manor. After about thirty minutes, you found a mansion! You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Hello and nice to meet you, I am the Butler of the Phantomhive estate. Why must you be here? "I-I eh...erm I'm the former maid of the (l/n) estate, and I'm looking for a job." You uttered quietly. " Ah, I see I'm sure we could use a new maid, you can ask my master right now. And what might your name be? " Sebastian asked "(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n)" you tell Sebastian. "Perfect just follow me." You see Sebastian's eyes glow. You then follow Sebastian to his young master's study. You sit down in front of the young master and tell him your situation. "How terrible" The young master agrees. You walk out of the door as a new maid. As you are cleaning up a spill Mey-Rin made, Sebastian walks up to you and he says "Keep up the good work." You don't see him say this to the other servants.  You finish for the day and put on your nightgown and go to sleep. You dream of: A white rabbit? Sebastian as the white rabbit? How odd. You wake up the next morning and you see Sebastian standing above you. You blush and freak out. "W-what why are you here?!" "Relax (y/n) you just overslept. I'll let it slide this time." Sebastian said to you. He never let the other servants oversleep even for 2 minutes. Sebastian always seemed to be nicer to you than anybody else. He made you feel a certain way, a way that made you feel hot... Sebastian told you to get to work as he left the room. You did as told but you couldn't stop thinking about him. You started to wonder if you have developed feelings for Sebastian. When you finished work, you went to your room to go to bed, when you felt a cold hand on your shoulder. It belonged to Sebastian. "Where do you think you're going (y/n)?" Sebastian said, his cold breath falling down your back. "I-I was just g-going to bed." You said as you turned around and Sebastian passionately kissed you, making your eyes widen and your cheeks flush. Sebastian walked away with a wink and said "Sweet dreams (y/n)"