LEMON TEIM HEHEHE

Lol what a noice title am I right? XD This part contains sexual content watch out.

You wake up to Sebastian sleeping in your bed. You feel a lot better so you decide to get up and get dressed. Right after you get your maid outfit on, Sebastian gets up and he's gets dressed as well. "Good morning darling are you feeling better?" Sebastian says with a smile. "Yes I'm feeling a lot better, thanks for asking." You and Sebastian head off for work and while you were on your knees scrubbing the floor; Sebastian slapped your ass so loud the both of you heard a "tch" from your master's study. Night arrives and before you can even get up to change into your nightgown, Sebastian drags you to his bedroom. Carrying you bridal style, he throws you down on the bed and immediately pounces on you. His cold breath falls on your face as he gently strokes your hair. He kisses you roughly and whispers to you: "I love the way you taste...and I want more." What he says make you shiver...but you start to heat up. You freeze, not knowing what to do because you're a little cinnamon roll. Sebastian starts to forcefully rip your dress off. You gasp at this but you let it happen. "Ah....but..should we?" You look in Sebastian's eyes for an answer. "What reason should we not? We are of age." Sebastian says to you. "Yeah I guess we should, but there's one thing..." you say to Sebastian. "What is it dear?" Sebastian replies. "I'm...a virgin." You seem nervous. "That's fine honey, I'll be gentle." Sebastian starts to remove your corset. With a large exhale, you relax and adjust to the new freedom gained by the absence of the corset. Before you catch your breath, Sebastian almost instantly takes your COMPLETELY SOAKED underwear off. You sharply inhale as Sebastian slightly caresses your inner thigh. Sebastian leans down to kiss you and he strokes your hair in the process. Sebastian takes off his tailcoat and you start to unbutton his shirt as you deepen the kiss. Sebastian slides his pants and underwear off. You lean down to suck it, but Sebastian stops you. "No no, (y/n) tonight is all about you." You blush at his words. His cold fingers and tingling touch my ake you quiver. Sebastian pulls you closer so that your FUCK TOOLS touch. (The one I'm writing this for must be so done with me rn....idc! XDDDDD)  "Are you ready, honey?" Sebastian asks. "Mhm" you nod. Sebastian  goes slow at first, as you cry out in pain, then Sebastian goes faster. When you finally get used to it, he slams into you like a tsunami against the floodgates. You both start panting when you start to moan louder and the bed starts to creak. "AHH-HAHHH~" you start to moan. You also hear Sebastian groan even though he tries his best to hide it. You both begin to hear footsteps but make a decision to fuck even harder. "OHHHHH YESSS SEBASTIAN~~! "Echos throughout the room as the footsteps get closer. And suddenly the footsteps stop...but no one walks in. Then you hear someone shout "I SAID NO NUNS IN THE MANOR!" Sebastian says nothing and then you can hear someone saying "YOU'RE IN FOR IT TOMORROW SEBASTIAN FOR NOT ANSWERING ME! YOU HEAR?!" You figured it to be the young master..obviously. You and Sebastian continue to fuck ferociously until demon dick water pours inside of you. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SE- BA- *gasp* TIAN!!!!!" You screamed as you came. Sebastian collapses beside you and you two were gone as soon as you hit the pillow.