Being a part of the band

Ryan's POV:

Being a part of the band was amazing i got to do what i loved around people i love. My best freind is Brendon or how i like to call him Moon. It was my turn to write my so i come up with northern downpour. Brendon loves it and thinks it was an amazing idea. Like i said i really like being a part of P!ATD but i reallt wan to be my on my own at the same time. I really dont want to upset them but that is how i feel. I have been talking to Jon and he is planning on doing the same thing.

Brendon's POV:

Having ryan around is amazing he literally my best freind out of the whole band. I like to call him sun it was just a silly nickname i come up for him. Anyways, i have noticed sun has began to seem really uncomfortable around the band at the moment after he wrote Northern Downpour. Personally, i really liked the song i dont see why he has started to seem awkward about something amazing. He should be really proud of that song. I hope he is ok and that he isnt going to do something that he might regret.

----------------------------------------------------
Hi guys this was the first part of my fan fic about Ryan and Brendon i hope you enjoyed it and please give me your opinion in the comments.