The time has come

Ryan's POV:

Today is the day. Today is when i am going home from the tour to continue my own work as my own artist. I really feel bad because Moon is like my best freind. I really am going to miss him he is like a brother to me. Sometimes i feel like he has feelings for me because of the way he acts around me. No. He couldnt he is married to Sarah and they both love eachother too much. I feel terrible really. Brendon began to tear up this was the first time i ever saw him cry. He was always so jolly and he made it so no-one saw this side of him.

"Hey.. Ryan. Can we talk a second?" I turn to see Spencer.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Just remember to stay in touch i already told Jon but i also saw the devastation in Brendons eyes. He would hate if he didnt get to talk to you again. I guess what im trying to say is - dont be a stranger."

"You know i wouldnt stop talking to you guys dont be silly. Anyways i got to catch my flight. Later" i reply as i run over to Moon and say my final goodbye.

"Goodbye Sun," he said as tears fill his eyes.

"Goodbye Moon," i could feel tears filling my eyes as well. I began to feel my face get warmer as the 'bro hug' lasts a lot longer than a normal one as he squeezes tighter around me. I dont blame him we are both going to miss eachother a lot. I then pulled away from the hug and walked into the airport.

Brendon's POV:

I can see it in his eyes. I can see he doesnt want to go and he doesnt want to upset us... I guess sometimes you have got to do what feels right even though its going to hurt others. I really do support him im just going to miss him not being on tour with us.

After our goodbye at the airport we went back to the hotel.. Just me and Spencer as Jon went with Sun.

"Im really going to miss him," I say to Spencer as more tears roll down my face.

"We all are but i had a word with him and he is going to keep in touch with us. I told him not to be a stranger," he replies.

"I guess your right. It just wont be the same without him."

"I know but we have to continue our lives"

I guess he was right to the rest of the journey back to the hotel was in silence as i tried to hold back the tears and make a smile.. Im pretty sure i didnt really mange with the smiling part.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you soo much for reading my book. Please leave a comment about your opinion on this book so far it would be appreciated. If you are enjoying this book you may enjoy my freinds book! She is doing hers about tøp instead of P!ATD but it is an amazing story. Go check it out at EdileighHall.

Once again, thanks for reading and cya next time!~ Lilly 🍉🦄