3 Weeks Later

Sun's POV:

Its been 3 weeks since i left the band. Me and Moon have been talking but things have been quite awkward.. I feel really bad but he said he supports me..

"Hey Moon. Are you ok? Things are really weird now that i left the band," i messaged Moon

"Yeah Sun, im fine its just i really miss you. Can we arrange a meeting?" He replied.

"Yeah that sounds great. I will pick you up at the airport on Sunday?"

"Thats great!"

I am looking forward to meeting up with Moon! It will be just like the old times!!

•Sunday arrives

Standing, waiting. I have been here for an hour and his plane was due to land 40 minutes ago. Im beginning to think he isnt coming. I feel my skin get warmer and tears form in the corners of my eyes.

"Hey Sun!" There he is waving at me with the biggest smile on his face. "Sorry i got lost this airport is huge."

"Its ok Moon as long as i get to see you."

We then get closer to eachother and we were so close that we would have kissed but i quickley backed away from his face and hugged him. He seemed so eager to kiss me but that doesn't seem like him but in the same sense it seems like him... It makes me a lot more curious. It makes me wonder if he really does have feelings for me..

Moon's POV:

His face when i walked up behind him.. his face.. it lit up. I have never seen him smile soo much. It was the cutest smile ever. I really wish my senpai Sun would notice me and my feel. Maybe one day we could live together happily and in a small house. It will be our own little secret.

The first time we kissed was on stage at a concert and ever since that kiss i knew it was ment to be. We  kissed sevaral times after and every single time it felt as if we were ment to be.

Maybe during this week of staying here i might be able to get closer than best freinds with him...

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys thanks for reading my story so far! If you are enjoying it please be sure to vote it and comment how you think tge story is going to end~ Lilly 🦄🍉