+one+

<josh's pov>

            *2007*

          "hayley, what do you mean?" i stutter out.
"josh, listen, i'm sorry but i want to break up," she says while looking me dead in the eyes. 

"w-whatever i did i can change! please," i beg, sounding a bit too desperate. "you've done nothing wrong josh.. it's just that i have more feelings for chad than i do for you, i'm sorry" she says, looking down at her feet.
that felt like a punch to the chest.
my eyes begin to fill with tears and it becomes hard to breathe. 

" oh... y-you're better off with him.  i'm sorry i'm not better" i manage to stutter out. "josh no-" hayley tries to say but i run out of the tour bus (actually more like tumble) before she can really say anything. i run as far away as i can from the bus carrying my now ex and our bandmates. 

i quickly run out of breath and i turn around to see that i was actually pretty far from the bus.  i begin to feel a buzzing in my pocket from my phone.  i take the small cellular device and flip it open and then press it against my ear.

"hello?" i say, trying to act as calm as possible.
"dude what the hell," i hear a familiar voice say.

it's jeremy.

"jeremy? what?" i say, i have a feeling that this is going to be about hayley. 
"dude, hayley is sitting on the couch crying and telling us what happened, taylor is trying his best to calm her down," the angry voice says.
"jerm, listen, i got upset and i didn't know what to do.  i just need some time alone right now." i say, starting to feel extremely guilty.
"fine." he says bitterly and hangs up without saying anything else.

what am i going to do about touring with an ex?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

a/n- IVE WAITED SO LONG TO MAKE A JOSHLEY BOOK

this is going to have a cheesy storyline so be prepared