+five+

<josh's pov>

*february 19th 2016, the day before chad and hayley's wedding*

    i wake up to my phone buzzing.
i rub my eyes and yawn. who the hell is up this early? i pick up my phone to see a text from a random number.

unkown- hey its hayley.

oh no. oh god no. why. hayley and i haven't spoken in years. i don't know if she still hates me or not.

me- oh hey.  how'd you get my number?
hayley- zac gave it to me. i just wanted to say i don't want to hold on to this grudge anymore.  i am sick and tired of us hating each other.  when you and zac left the band and put that blog post up i was crushed but now i realize that we were so much younger and a lot less mature than we are now.  so i just wanted to say sorry. i'm sorry for all the things i said about you in ignorance, playing god, etc. i am truly and utterly sorry.

i never knew she thought this way.   as far as i knew i was a complete jerk who made her life miserable.

me- it's ok. i forgive you.  i apologize for being such a dick.  i'm sorry about the blog post.  i'm sorry about how i acted in late 2008 to when zac and i left the band.

hayley- i forgive you too :). how about we stop with all the apologies and talk like normal people lmao.

me-i agree.  so, what's up?

hayley- oh nothing much.  chad and i are getting married tomorrow!!!

i suddenly feel my heart sink. i forgot about her and that snake being engaged.

me- yeah i heard about you two getting engaged back in late 2014. congrats.

hayley- thanks! i'm extremely excited yet nervous.

me- well i hope everything goes perfectly for the two of you. 

hayley- thanks so much!

as much as i hate chad, hayley is happy and that's all that matters.

~february 20th 2016- 6:30 pm~

      i sit in my living room while watching tv. i can't get the thought of the love of my life getting married to another man.

out of no where i hear frantic knocking on my front door. i get up and start heading to the door.  i open it to see a short woman with bright orange hair in a wedding dress crying