+three+

<josh's pov>

*during the show*

there's only a few songs left to play then we are finished with the show.

the final show of the year.

i have no idea how i'm going to be able to explain the things i said to hayley. i am beyond terrified to face her. especially her knowing i'm not over her.

we begin to play our final song, brick by boring brick, and the crowd starts roaring. everyone in the crowd is screaming every lyric and that calms me a small bit.
the confetti begins to shoot out as we finish the song. my heart is pounding out of my chest at this point. i set down my guitar and walk over to the middle of the stage with my bandmates, we all grab each other's hands and take a bow.

once we all walk backstage we are all standing there in an uncomfortable silence.
"hayley, i-" i attempt on saying but i end up getting cut off, "josh, its fine. it's no big deal."
"thank you so much for understanding"

*7 months later*

"zac.  i can't handle this anymore. it hurts too much to be around hayley." i say.  i know i know, i sound really desperate but it honestly does hurt. it hurts even more to see hayley with chad. "i don't know what to say to you, man. i'm sorry." zac says, focusing on something else. "i think i have to quit the band." i say quietly. zac suddenly spins around and faces me. "wait what? are you serious? all of this over hayley?" he says, looking me directly in the eyes.  "yeah...." i whisper.  "hey, i'll leave the band with you for emotional support." zac replies, "are you sure you want to do this?" he asks again.

"i am sure. "

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

a/n- idk why i'm making josh such a desperate bitch in this but i am loving writing this story.
also this had a shitty ending.  sorry.