Meeting the pack

We got to their house. Hunter flopped down on the couch. Candice went to go get the bath ready.

"Do you want one of us in there with you when you shift" He asked. I nudged him with my nose. He smiled slightly.

"Alright then". Candice came out.

"Honey she wants me in there. No peeking I swear" He said getting up. 

"I trust you but I want her to stay in her human form for tonight" She said. He nodded.

"No problem. We wolves heal faster in human form anyways" He said. I followed him. Once inside he had his back turned. I painfully shifted. I made sure to take the bandage off before climbing into the bubble bath. I moved so only my chin and up showed.

"Is it clear" He asked. After a second he turned. He smiled. I shot him a puzzled look.

"I don't understand how someone could hurt a cutie like you. I moved my arm to show him the bite mark from my last wolf encounter. He sighed.

"Can I come in now" Candice asked.

"Yes dear" He said. She came in and stopped. 

"Aw your such a cutie. Honey lets just tell everyone shes your neice please I want her" Candice whined. I bit my tongue to stop myself from smiling.

"Help her wash up Candice and I have to report this to the Alpha" Hunter said.

After getting washed up Candice left to get a neighbors girls clothes. I climbed out and looked at my side in the mirrior. It was purple looking and my other side was scraped up. I had a few bite marks. I grabbed the towel Candice set on the sink for me. I wrapped it around myself. There was a knock. I opened it to reveal Hunter. He drained out the water.

"Okay tomarrow you meet the pack so they can learn to trust you. They promised not to mention anything to any other packs. Oh tomarrow is a cookout so its gonna take a little while. The older boys may push you around just come find me" He said. I nodded. Candice came in. Hunter explained how some of the guys acted and that I had to bow to the alpha and the high ranks with his back turned so I could get changed. Once done I looked at the choice. It was a blue long sleeve shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Okay lets get that bandage back on you" Hunter said. He worked fast. Candice went downstairs to start dinner. He grabbed the brush and carefully avoided brushing the cut on my head that was right in the hair.

He finished not long after. I did the only thing I could do to say thank you. Hug him. He did the most unexpected thing. Picked me up. He carried me downstairs. He sat me down in the kitchen.

"Who wants meatloaf" She asked. She set something that was weird looking on the table.

"I think you'll like it" He said. He grabbed my hand and made me sit in a chair.  She cut a piece and put it on a plate and set it infront of me. She got theirs and sat down.

"Wanna say a prayer" She asked. 

"Sure I'll say one" Hunter said. We bowed our heads with our eyes closed.

"Thank you lord for the food were about to eat. We thank you for keeping Sylvia safe and were glad she can join us here today. We hope that you can take some time to watch over us and be there when needed. Thank you lord. In jesus name. Amen" He said. I nodded my head. I looked up to see Hunter and Candice looking at me.

"We wanna know what you think Sylvia. Take the first bite"  Hunter said. I picked up the fork and took the first bite. I made myself chew slowly. I gave her two thumbs up. I made myself eat at a normal pace to hide how hungry I was. After eating two peices I was the second one done. Even though Hunter ate two bigger peices then I did he finished first. We sat on the couch and watched some t.v. I was dozing off when I felt him pick me up. I let myself fall into the arms of sleep. And into the nightmare it came every night almost.