Eight years later

"Sylvia come get your dinner" Leon called. I ran down the stairs brushing my now black hair. He decided to change my hair so less chance of anyone knowing me. He was just sitting down at the table.

"Sorry I was taking a shower" I stated. He shook his head at me chuckling.

"Your very excited to become my beta arn't you" He asked. I nodded. Three more days and I will be crowned beta at the next alpha/beta meeting. The coucil will crown me the beta of Storklin pack. We had no reason to hide my eyes cause since I had aged they seemed to have taken the color of Leons. Which were still brown but much shinier and softer since I first met him.

"Your beautiful Sylvia and remember your fake name" He said.

"I know Fenn Harris" I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

"I think you just want to wear your new dress" He said. I giggled. My new dress is a very light sundress cause the ceremony will be outside infront of elders and all alphas and betas.

"So the routine" He said.

"Yes Alpha Leon. I have gotten no reports of trespassers. Nothing out of the ordinary on the routine scouts" I said. He chuckled.

"Okay fighting. Tall muscular male growls at you what do you do" He asked.

"If hes apart of the pack I snarl and show him my necklace. If hes a rogue I knock him out and bring him here. Member of another pack I lead straight to you" I said. He nodded.

"Very good. Now eat" He said.

"Yes sir" I say and start eating the chicken nuggets and alfredo noodles.

I stood in my new sundress in my guess room. Few more minutes before the meeting and ceremony.

"Ready" Leon asked. I looked at him. This will be the first time seeing the alphas and specially Hunter. He had taken up the role as Beta after the old beta died in a battle. Hunter had been able to get Micheal and the three other vampires to become allies with the wolves. In return they meet with the council also. My biggest fear was Daniel though. Leon had taught me to not show fear.

"Lets go" He said. We walked downstairs to the backdoor.

"Alpha Leon and his future beta Fenn have arrived" The announcer called. It grew silent as I followed Leon out to a long table. I kept a smile on my face. I sat to Leons right. I spotted Daniel instantly. He stared at me.

Then Hunter and the vampires arrived. Micheals eyes caught mine. I leaned over to Leon.

"Tell me that no one knows me" I whispered.

"Its gonna be fine. The vampires may know you. You have a wonderful smell and always have since you were a child. They probably wont tell anyone though" He whispered back. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it trying to calm me.

"Last of all the wolf council. Fredrik, Mario, Marie, Conner and Vincent" The announcer called. We stood as the council walked out. They took the seats near the door.

"All sit besides Alpha Leon and Fenn" Marie said. I felt bad for her being the only female up there. 

"Before we can crown you Fenn we would like to ask a few questions" Marie said.

"First question would you ever consider trying to hurt any of the alphas or betas here" Mario asked.

"Certainly not. I would rather had my head on the front of a semi truck than hurt any of these wolves. Like Leon trained me to go by. A black heart kills for fun and can kill its self in the process. But a white heart can shine and bring happiness to anyone for fun. I am full white heart and will be. I have no reason to hurt anyone unless they try to hurt me or anyone I know" I said gesturing to everyone.