CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

(A/N: I do not own PJO, HOO,or the Avengers. All rights go to their owners, except for my characters, like Paxton)

STEVE POV

We had all heard Fury was coming up, so we met in the living room. I was standing, along with Clint and Natasha. The others sat on the couches and chairs, Thor eating a poptart. The bell dinged and I heard a scoff I presumed was from Tony.

Four teenagers filed out, two of them shoving each other, Fury right behind. At first look I thought that they were all boys. They all had short hair and were wearing blacks, blues, and greens. The two now rolling on the floor were dragged apart by a emo looking boy and another boy in a blue shirt and jeans. When they were pulled apart the emo boy was holding someone wearing a green jacket, short hair messing around their forehead. But as she stopped struggling and started yelling I realized she was a girl, a very angry, emo/tomboy, girl.

"Let go Nico! Styx, I wasn't gonna hurt him that bad!" I could see the other boy smirking, as though this amused him, which it probably did.

After a few minutes, where I stood utterly confused, they let the two go. They brushed themselves off and both stood, the emo boy with a arm slung over the girl's shoulder. "Avengers, meet your new temporary teammates. They will explain everything, and I will see you next mission. They will be on the 23 floor." And with that he left.

Natasha was the first to recover. "Hi, I'm Natasha, or the Black Widow. This is Clint, or Hawkeye, Bruce, also known as the Hulk, Steve who is Captain America" The emo boy's eyes widened as he noticed me. "Tony, the Iron Man, and Thor."

As they saw Thor they immediately bowed in his direction, eyes a bit wide, besides the girl who just tackled him in a hug. He laughed as she returned to her group "It's good to see you again Emily of the Greeks!" He directed towards the girl.

"Hey, Thor. Oh yeah, it's Paxton now, and I was claimed."

Thor's eyes widened a bit and the emo boy stepped forward. "My name is Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades, Ghost King, Ambassador of pluto, etc. But I go by Nico." He said strongly, eyes glaring at the boy who had been holding the other, who just rolled his eyes, mouthing 'Neeks'.

The girl stepped next to him, "Paxton, Daughter of hades, wielder of the shadows, blah blah blah, etc. you can call me Pax or Paxton." She said. I wondered why she didn't state her full name.

The boy who had rolled his eyes stepped forward. "Percy Jackson, Son of poseidon, Hero of Olympus, one of the seven, ect. I'm fine with Percy,"

The final boy stepped forward, a grin across his face. He had elfish features and curly brown hair. Along with a seemingly empty toolbelt, his hands messing with some wires. "I'm Leo Valdez, Supreme Mcshizzle, Bad Boy Supreme and-"

"Repair boy of the Argo ii," The emo kid finished for him. It kind of reminded me of Tony when he rambled.

Tony stood, "Um, what does that mean exactly?"

The boy named Percy literally face palmed. "Guess we forgot about that. . . whoops." He mumbled.

Sighing the girl shoved the emo boy, Nico, glaring at us. She had eyeliner on that made her glare three times as bad. "The 'ghost king' huh? gods, your brain must be dead too. Ugh, fine. What do you know Greek mythology?"

We all had a basic understanding. "Okay, uh, basically they exist. And they come down to earth and fall in love, and well, you know. That's where we come in. We are there offspring. Basically, we're half human and half god, demigod or half-blood are the terms. Um, we're dyslexic, and have ADHD, because our brains are hardwired for ancient greek, not english. And the ADHD helps with our fighting. . . "

^*^*^*^*^*TIME SKIP CAUSE I'm LAZY TOO QUESTIONS AFTER EXPO^*^*^*^*^*^*

"So, wait. No tech at all? Nothing? Not even a watch?" Tony asked

"Well, I think it's just phones. It's like sending out a giant beacon saying 'hey! Come eat us!'"

"Sounds like a hoot." He mumbled sarcastically, still shocked at the idea of no technology.

"And your what, cousins who can date?"

"Well, uh, gods don't have DNA, so as long as you're not related on your mortal side and don't share a godly parent, you're good for whatever, just the same species, not family. But I mean, I call Percy and Leo my 'cousins' because we're like family. Though, if you counted our godly side, Percy would be my cousin and Leo my. . . 2nd cousin? Yeah. But it would also make my step-monster," the earth rumbled, "Hey, you turned me into a daisy for a month! It would make her my cousin too. And Nico is my brother, and gay, so that would never happen, ever." She tried to explain, making Nico blush.

"How old are you? I mean, your kids."

"Looks can be deciving, I'm fourteen, Percy's seventeen, Leo's sixteen, and Nico's. . . well he's-"

"I was in a magical hotel for a long time. To me it was a few months, but in reality int was seventy something years. I was born in the 1930's. My si-other sister, Bianca, died when a few months after we got out." Percy looked down at that, face saddened. "That was. . . a while ago. I'm around fifteen and a half, only the gods know for sure."

"Are there others like you?" Bruce asked, taking notes that Paxton grimaced at.

"No. We're extremely rare nowadays. It's only us now. There were a few others, but they died in the wars."

"What wars?"

All of their faces darkened. "Moving on. . . "

After a couple hours talking about greek things the girl was laying with her feet on Leo's lap, head on Nico's, and the rest on Percy, half asleep. It seemed like none of them minded, but as she yawned loudly Percy scooped her up like she weighed nothing. They headed onto the elevators, though Nico had to remind them what floor, half asleep himself. The girl, who had been very serious and sarcastic now looked like a kid. I realized she was only fourteen, though she acted much older.