CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

(A/N: I do not own PJO, HOO,or the Avengers. All rights go to their owners, except for my characters, like Paxton)

PAX POV

She didn't care about the volume as she headed to a track mill, putting on high. After an hour (A/N: Playlist on Spotify under Percy Jackson and The Avengers: PAX 1 , It gets a bit rollercoaster-y, guess if you can figure out what that means) of blaring music and watching her train like crazy (at their standards) they slowly trickled out, leaving only Thor, and the other demigods who joined us.

I smirked and we all started to train. Thor grabbed a sword from some weapons wall and was dueling Percy, while the stolls were both doing archery with Will, which they were surprisingly good at. Leo was building something or other, unaware his head was on fire. Pax and I were dueling, though we kept getting distracted, trying to distract each other.

We didn't even see the IM until I suddenly was being screamed at. The music was still blasting, so we ran outside. "Nico Di Angelo! Emily Paxton Burns! Why did I have to here about your nightmare from Reyna, who heard it from the grecians who heard it from Leo and the apollo campers?!" She screamed.

I ducked my head, stepping back slightly. Thor was behind us, getting ready the slash through it. "Relax Haze, we just started training as soon as she was healed. She proceeded to scream at us for a hour, till she was called into a meeting. We all head up a floor to the kitchen and are greeted by the mortals. We're all a bit sweaty, but not too bad.

We asked Tony the robot to turn off the music and order a stack of pizza's, which I paid for. (seeing as hades is also the god of riches, whenever we needed money it showed up in our pockets) Pax was spinning around on her stool, as were Leo, Percy, and the Stolls. I kinda wanted too, but didn't want to seem immature. Will and I talked a bit while they got themselves dizzy. Leo was on fire when I got involved.

(A/N: SORRY for the short chapter, next will be longer.)