Chapter 88: Bare naked laddies

I had crashed early, before Aaron had even returned from his beach stroll with Rufus. Zak had stayed up just long enough to make sure Aaron had all he needed and was comfortable then joined me in bed. Both of us were wiped out after the day's events, we'd been on one hell of a ride and though neither of us had admitted it, the whole experience had been harrowing. In sleep we drew comfort from each other, entwined so closely it was difficult to decipher whose limbs was whose. Yet we slept deeply and soundly, free from demonic nightmares and oppression. I woke slowly as the room lightened with the breaking of dawn. I'm not usually an early riser but with 10 hours of solid sleep I was feeling refreshed and relaxed for the first time in weeks. I wasn't in any rush to move however as I was content in enjoying the view in front of me. Zak was still fast asleep, his arm flung over my waist, his leg resting on my hip and thigh and his face turned towards me. He looked so peaceful as a small sigh left his full lips and his long dark eyelashes fluttered against his cheek as he dreamed. I couldn't stop myself from running my fingers through his mussed hair, he didn't wake but the smile that played on his lips mimicked my own. I continued to watch him for a while until he shifted and I was able to shuffle out of bed without waking him.

Throwing Zak's hoodie on over my pjs I padded quietly past Aaron who was sound asleep on the couch. I found Rufus curled up with him, he was going to miss his new friends as much as I was. I quietly picked up my laptop and poured myself some juice and take it out to the back deck. Setting my glass down I booted up my computer and quickly found what I was looking for, after a few clicks it was all set. I took a long hot shower, dressed and took Rufus for a walk to the deli to get some breakfast for us all. Walking through the door with fresh coffee was enough to rouse Aaron from the couch.

"Good morning sasquatch!" I grin at him as he stretches and groans under the comforter.

"You have the most comfortable couch ever!" He greets me with his hands still stretched above his head.

"Well you're always welcome to it as long as you don't mind sharing." I chortle as Rufus climbs up on top of him to say hello. "Any sign of sleeping beauty?" I set his coffee down for him.

"Nup, still snoring away as far as I know."

"Ok, well I'll go wake him while you make yourself decent." I go to walk away but quickly give the hair on his exposed leg a quick tug as I walk by, I couldn't resist, it was ripe for the picking! He squealed in a high pitch that I never thought possible from Mr gruff voice himself. This caused Rufus to jump all over him in excitement and he hid under the duvet trying to fend off Rufus' kisses. Cackling I left them to wrestle , I deposited the breakfast goodies on the kitchen counter and went to raise Zak.

I find Zak still asleep, cocooned in the covers with just his face poking out he looked like the most adorable caterpillar I had ever seen. After taking a sneaky photo I knelt down next to the bed and stroke his cheek with my fingertips.

"Get out of bed sleepyhead." I sang softly. His eyes blinked slowly as he got accustomed to the morning glow. The vibrancy and variation in their colour still caught me unawares and took my breath away. This morning they were particularly beautiful, predominantly a shade of deep blue grey with the thinnest halo of golden hazel around the large pupils. I lost track of time as I lost myself in them until Zak spoke.

"Good morning beautiful." He greeted me in his husky morning voice that had the heat stirring in my belly. Trying to ignore it I lean forward and lay my lips on his moulding my mouth to him, enjoying his warmth in the chill of the morning.

"Hello you, I hope you slept well, its time to get up." I smile at him.

"I slept amazingly!" He marvelled as he sat up, the covers falling from his body revealing his sculpted torso. My eyes betrayed me and followed the path the covers took and enjoyed every line and contour of his defined muscles. I remembered myself and tore my gaze quickly back to his to find him grinning at me bringing a flush to my face.

"Oh shut up!" I throw the small stuffed giraffe that sat on my dresser at him but he was quick and snatched it out of the air before it hit him and he grinned even wider. "Go take a shower and get your sinfully sexy arse ready, there's breakfast to be eaten and then we have places to be." Before he had the chance to ask any questions or before I got distracted by his sexy butt I was out of the door.

I went back to the kitchen to grab my coffee to find Aaron stood there in just his jeans. Now under his geeky t-shirts Mr Goodwin is hiding a well kept secret. I tried my hardest not to stare but I couldn't help noticing that he was worth noticing if you catch my drift, and I did take notice of his lithe frame stood before me. I covered my eyes with my hand and turned away.

"Oh my god! What is it with the half naked sexy men around here?!" I pretend to complain but turn to wink at him

"Oh my god! What is it with the half naked sexy men around here?!" I pretend to complain but turn to wink at him. Aaron takes the opportunity to throw some comedy body building poses which have me in fits of laughter. I didn't even hear Zak come out of the bedroom and not until he slipped his arms around my waist from behind did I realise he was there.

"You better not be trying to steal my woman!" He joked with Aaron.

"I just don't know how she can resist this fine specimen of manhood." Aaron countered as he pulls another pose with silly face to match. "Phew! I've worked up a sweat! Mind if I take a shower?"

"Towels are in the cupboard." I splutter as he struts past us. Zak nuzzles into my neck quickly turning my laughter into a soft moan.

"Quit distracting me Bagans and get eating, we have places to be." I admonish him.

"Oh yeah like where?"

"Its a surprise, but pack for two nights, we're going on a road trip!"

Yep that was a totally gratuitous picture of Zak and Aaron half naked...you're welcome! :D

Thank you as always for all the comments and votes, i love hearing what you have to say and seeing that you're still enjoying the tale! I never thought it would be this long or so well received. 

Just as a heads up the next few chapters are going to be pure unadulterated fluff and filth so if that's not your thing you may wanna give them a miss. For the rest of you smoosh and smut lovers, enjoy!   ;P  *GM*