🌺Chapter 23🌺

"Anything other exiting news that I should know about??" I say laughing slightly. He laughs along too and says yes. "There is a few more things I need to tell you about" he says smiling. "Okay, go ahead" I said leaning forward on my stool while smiling straight at him. "Well the whole play room thing, then the cafe/arcade thing, and then there is on more thing about ddlg/mdlg that is happening here tonight and I should probably tell you about it" he says gleaming with so much pride and happiness. It honestly made me all warm and fuzzy inside to see him so happy."Okay what is it then?" I say curiosity dripping from my words. "They are holding a huge carnival here tonight in the back yard of the apartment complex where the community pool is. The pool will be opening and people will be swimming, they will have snacks that you can eat, they will have games where you can win prizes, they will have rides, they will have a funny little photo booth, and they will have a play pin where you can play with puppies!" "Oh my gosh that sounds so fun!" I say getting very very excited. "Would you like to go with me?" He asks smirking at me. My mouth falls wide open and my eyes gleam open really wide. "Hell yeah of course I wanna go! Who wouldn't?!" I said saying in so much excitement. "I know right?!" He said in extreme excitement too. We both just started giggling and laughing out of no where. We probably honestly looked like little 7th graders who just saw their crushes winking at them. We probably looked quite pathetic but we didn't care we were jus two excited for tonight.