🌺Chapter 35🌺

"Get away from me now please!!" I scream running down the hallway. "Baby I'm not gonna hurt you for god's sake will you please just listen to me!!" He screams running after me. I get to my apartment and I shut the door behind me as fast as I can. I lock the door and then run into the kitchen and place a stool from the kitchen counter under the door handle so he hopefully wouldn't be able to barge in. I run into my room and close my door crying my eyes out. I'm so freaking scared right now. I grab a duffel bag and throw all of my stuff into it but then I stop because I hear my bedroom door fly open. I turn around and scream at the top of my lungs. He walks closer to me not saying a word. I back up all the way against the wall and fall on my butt and have my arms wrapped around my legs and my legs are hugging my chest. He crouches down to my level and looks straight into my scared/worried blue eyes and he places his right hand on my cheek. He leans in closer to my face and then leans all the way down to my lips and kisses me. It relaxes my whole body and I'm longer scared or worried. He pulls away from my lips and looks me in the eyes. He can tell I've calmed down now. "Baby baby baby it's okay it's okay" he says softly. I start to cry an I climb up into his lap and kind of stable him and put my arms around his neck and my head in the crook of his neck. He reacts very quickly and wraps his big long buff arms around my small little waist and pulls me close into his chest. I just bawl my eyes and he rubs my back slowly with his big buff hands trying to soothe me. He finally succeeds and then next thing I know I'm being pulled out of his embrace crying hard. He's trying to pull me back into his lap again but the person that pulling me away from his it a little bit stronger than him. It's Tyler. Tyler snakes his arm around my waist and shots Gavin in the head and he falls to the floor. Dead.