🌺Chapter 32🌺

I turned around and with all of the night in my pushed my way past people and ran away the other way at full sped towards the door to the apartment complex. I look back and he turns to the daddy, says something, then looks straight at me and he can tell I'm full blown scared now. He starts to walk toward me and I run inside and slam the door shut. I start to run not paying attention to where I'm going and I run straight into a hard buff chest. I fall backwards on my back and I look up to see that is the the #1 person I had wanted to see all night. Tyler. I jump up and hug him while crying. He hugs me back I hear the doors close behind me. I knew who it was and my whole body tenses up immediately. I turned around and he looked pissed as fuck. Then very quickly Tyler puts his arm around my waist and I thought his eyes were gonna pop out of his chest. Suddenly out of no where Emma appears and runs up to me. I hug her but then look back at Gavin. I turn back to Tyler and he gave me the signal. Basically me and Tyler weren't sure if he would show up to this thing or not so we made up signals. I grabbed Emma's hand while still looking deep into Gavin's eyes then I bolted straight up the stairs with Emma running behind me.