Party pooper

Cindy❤

Hey, I'm coming now. I'll be there in 5 minutes!! btw the twins are coming 

                                                                                                       Yay!!! Can't wait. 

Whoop whoop, gtg xx

- - -  - - - - - - - -- -  --  --  -- -  --  - -- -  --  - - -- - -  - - --  - - - - - - - - - - 

I think my heart skipped a beat when she said that Ethan would be coming. Shortly after the call ended I heard a knock on the door. I run to the door to see Cindy all dressed up and ready to go. "Let's go" she squeals grabbing onto my arm. I quickly locked the door and ran with her. When we reached her car Ethan and Grayson were already in. I open the door to sit at the back. "Hey, guys!" I say to the two of them. "Heeeey!" Grayson says looking back at me from the front seat. 

Once we reached the house where the gig was being held at we all went inside. The second we got in, I took in the huge scene. There were some girls and guys dancing while the others were sitting down and talking. The music was so loud you had to basically yell to be heard. Not to mention the strong smell of booze. This place was actually pretty cool. 

"Let's go sit over there" Cindy yelled over the music, pointing to a couch. We all followed her there and sat down. This really hot guy started to walk towards Cindy, I look up at him and wow he sure was attractive. Is it just me or are LA guys really hot? "You made it!" he yells over the music. "Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world. I brought Ethan and Grayson, oh and this Daya" she says as she introduces us. The guy now looks at the twins. "Hey, bro. Nice to see you guys again" the guy said, coming over to give them a handshake. the two of them take out their hands and shake his hand. The guy then faces me also taking out his hand. "And you must be Daya, nice to meet you! I'm Cameron Dallas" the guy says smiling at me. I shake his warm hand for a millisecond before pulling away. "I'll be performing after this band playing now so I'll see you then, cya guys," Cameron says before walking off into the big crowd of people.

"Let's take a photo!" Cindy normally talks over the dying sound of the song. I nod at her and stand up. "E can you please take a photo," she says handing him her phone. He rolls his eyes playfully and grabs the phone. The two of us strike a pose but when the flash went off Grayson got in the photo. The two of us echoed "Grayson!". Cindy takes her phone back and looks at the photo. "It actually isn't that bad, haha," she chuckles as she air drops me the photo. We go back to the couch and sit down. "Ooo, Cameron is performing!" Cindy squeals clapping her hands aggressively. Cameron began to play the drums, and man was he good at it.

By the end of the song, everyone was standing up and applauding his band. Cindy, Grayson, Ethan and I were all talking when a girl stands in the center catching our attention. I look up to see the one and the only, Meredith Mickelson. 

"Oh, nice to see youse again" Meredith coldly says. "What do you want," I asked annoyed.She squints her eyes at me and places her hands on her hips. "Still feisty I see" Meredith snickers. Seriously whenever that girl spoke it was either an insult or a stupid remark. I continue to glare at her not moving my eyes from hers. "So why are you here?" Grayson asks Meredith. She moves her eyes away and is now facing Grayson. "Oh a little birdy said youse would be here," she says coming off a bit spiteful. She sits down in a seat across from the four of us and just gracefully smiles. "Oh also I heard your ex is in town," she says fidgeting with her nails. "WHAT" I practically yell. I look at her amused face knowing this was her plan all along. "Don't get your knickers in a not hunny. He isn't here alone anyway..." she trails off now standing up. "I'll see you guys soon" she fakely smiles as she gives the boys a seductive wink and strides off. 

I roll my eyes and sit back down. "What's the big deal?" Cindy asks a bit concerned. I turn to face her worried face. "You know exes are no good, and he isn't here alone sooo," I say slouching back into the couch. "Well this is really depressing and all, but I have some good news!" Grayson cheerfully says. "what?" I bluntly ask him. "Lucy and I are official," he says with a massive grin on his face. "Wait, what? I-I thought you said you weren't?" Cindy asks as she focuses her gaze on Grayson. "No, she just messaged me yes like 2 minutes ago," he says smiling. "Welp, I'm so happy for you guys!" I squeal. "Now who am I going to spend all day with" Ethan jokes as he playfully rolls his eyes. "Me too. I'm so happy for youse!" Cindy says a bit overly excited. I turn to her studying her expression. She did seem happy, but it didn't look genuine. I ignore this because I only met her a few hours ago, so I don't know how she handles things. I glance at Ethan to see him staring at me. I feel my face heat up, but I quickly hide it. 

"So what did you guys think of my song?" Cameron asks. "Super good!" Cindy says standing up to give him a high five. But unexpectedly it turned into a hugging session. I turn to Grayson and I could see the jealousy in his face. If Grayson was dating Lucy why would he be jealous of Cindy with another guy? Strange.  "You did really good Cam! but sadly we have to go" Ethan interrupts. We say our goodbyes to Cam and leave the venue.

- - 

"Hey, I'll see you tomorrow or something!" I say as I wave Cindy off. The car turned at the end of the street and Gray, Eth and I all started going to our apartments. I ran up the stairs with the boys and we also said our goodbye.  Before I opened the door to my apartment I remember Cindy air-dropped that photo to me. I take out my phone and just smile at the phone for a while. I go to Instagram and decide to post the photo.

Liked by graysondolan, wolfiecindy, alisaviolet and 389, 233 others others

@ItsDaya Grayson always has to ruin photos, aaagh! @wolfiecindy @graysondolan  

266, 523 comments

@Dolandaddys you kidding? he made the photo %100 better. daddy. 😍💦

@ItsDaya_XOXO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! please reply to my message. its my bday 2day

@Ethandolan wheres ma tag...ouch! haha

@wolfiecindy LUV YOU 😙 and @ethandolan 'cause you is irrelevant, duh? 

@ItsDaya happy birthday sweetie! I love you too❤ @ItsDaya_XOXO

Yeah, I know this chapter is pretty short whoopsie doo. Anyways, I apologize for the two chapters I have recently released because they are way too rushed but I'm too lazy right now to go back and put more in. Lol, who has seen the Dolan twins recent video 'Life at home'?? SO CUTE! they need to vlog 😍 okay, I'm done now. byeeeeeeeee

- KawaiiStar xx