19

Jamars Aunt^^^^
*2 Months Later*
Kamaya -
We Were Back In Miami. It Felt Good To Be Home. Kam Went In His Room & Played His Game, Rocky Laid On His Bed Too. Jamar Was Jet Lagged So He Went In The Room & Slept. Ive Been Feeling Bad, I Been Throwing Up, Gaining More Weight, Eating More, Sleeping Like Crazy, I Been Emotional. Im Just Drained. I Sat In The Bathroom Feeling Sick As Ever. I Threw Up A Whole Month Of Food & I Was Still Hungry. If I Ate Anything It Would Instantly Come Back Up. I Flushed The Toilet & Looked Under The Sink For A Pregnancy Test. I Looked To See When It Expired. It Was Still Good Until Next Month. I Peed On It & Waited 5 Minutes. I Looked At It & It Had 2 Blue Lines. Positive. I Put It Down & Put My Face In My Hands. I Was Happy But I Cant Take The Difficulties Of Being Pregnant. I Heard Jamar Coming & I Quickly Hid The Test & The Papers. "What You Doing? Why You Dont Got On No Pants?" He Asked. " I Had To Pee" I Lied. "Why You Take Off Your Pants For?" He Asked Becoming Suspicious. "Nothing! I Said I Had To Pee!" I Said Flushing The Toilet & Put On On My Shorts. "The Fuck Is Wrong With You Man?!" He Yelled Following Me. "Nothing Jamar! Leave Me The Fuck Alone!" I Said Getting A Bra Out The Dresser. "Kamaya Dont Play With Me Man. Ill Really Hurt Yo Fucking Feelings Yo!" He Yelled At Getting Irritated. "Jamar. Didnt I Jut Fucking Say Nothing Wrong With Me? Damn! What The Fuck Do You Not Get?" I Yelled Back. He Came To Me & Pushed Me On The Wall. He Grabbed My Neck & Whispered In My Ear, "Stop Fucking Play Kamaya. Dead Ass" Making His Nola Accent Sound Stronger. I Pushed Him Off Me & Got My Night Clothes. "You Can Let Yourself Out" I Said Getting My Socks. He Stared At Me For A While Then Left. I Heard The Front Door Lock & The Car Leave The Driveway. I Shook My Head & Took A Shower. This Is What I Dont Like About Being Pregnant. My Moods Change So Fast. Now My Husband Left & Went Somewhere I Dont Even Know. I Silently Cried Letting The Water Run Down My Head & Face. "Why Must I Be So Stupid?" I Cried.

Jamar -
I Left Kamayas House Cause She Tripping Cause I Wanna Make Sure She Alright. I Went To My Aunt Shanice's House. She Talks To Me About Stuff & I Can Clear My Mind There. She Was Short, Brown & To Be 38 She Had Style. She Liked To Stay Away From People Who Were Toxic To Her. She Had A Rough Past & That Made Her Wise. She Had Short Hair & The Softest Skin. I Pulled Up & Locked My Car Doors & Knocked On Her Door. My Aunt Opened The Door Letting A Fresh Vanilla Smell Jit My Face. She Smiled When She Saw Me. "Ohhhhh Hey My Baby" She Said Hugging Me. She Let Me In The House & Her Brown & White Cat Charlie Rubbed Against My Leg. She Had Food On The Stove & New Furniture. Her House Wasnt Big. It Was A Simple 3 Bed Room Brick House. "Hey Aunty" I Smiled. "How You Been Baby?" She Said Getting The Lint Off My Jacket. "Good. Just Came Back From Cali For Kams Birthday" I Said Getting A Piece Of The Chicken From The Pan. "When You Gonna Bring Him To See Me? I Miss My Chubby Boy." She Said Putting Rice, Green Beans, Corn & Cornbread & Chicken On A Red Glass Plate For Me. "Ill Bring Him Tomorrow" I Said Getting The Plate & A Spoon. I Went And Sat On Her Brown Leather Couch & Ate. "How's You & Kamaya?" She Asked Bringing Me A Glass Of Grape Soda. "Eh. We Good. Got In A Argument Over Nothing. She Been Being Weird Every Since We Left Cali. She Been Eating Everything In Sight, Her Moods Changing Fast, She Sleeping Over 10 Hours A Day, She Using The Bathroom More Than A Regular Person Should, She Stressing Me" i Said Shaking My Head. "It Sounds Like She's Pregnant" My Aunt Said. "I Mean I-.." I Said Thinking Back To When I Nutted In Her . "Shit" I Said Running My Hands Through My Hair. "Your Mom Used To Be The Same Way. When I Tell You She Got On My Nerves, Man" She Blew. She Continued About My Mom When She Was Pregnant With Me. She Talked To Me About Me & Kamaya & Alot More. She Got Tired & Went In Her Room. "Goodnight" She Yelled Out. "Night Aunty" I Said Going In The Room. I Turned On The TV & Surprisingly Watched Law & Order. I Looked On My Phone & Saw No Text From Kamaya. Around 10 I Went On The Block. Had To Get My Money Up. I Got In The House At 4:30. I Made 9,000 & Left My Aunt 4,000 On The Dresser By Her Bed While She Slept. I Kissed Her Forehead & Left. I Locked Her Door. I Went To Kamaya's House & Sat In The Drive Way. I Put My Money In The Glove Capartment & Went To Her Door. I Knocked 3 Times Before She Answered Looking Like An Awaken Goddess. Her Hair Was Down, & She Had On A white Tank Top & White Booty Shorts. She Looked Up At Me & Rolled Her Eyes. "What?" She Said Switching The Weight To Her Left Leg. I Looked At Her Then Went In The House. "Ummmm?" She Said Still Holding The Door Open. i Closed It & Locked It. "I Told You To Leave Jamar. Meaning Dont Come Back" She Said Turning To Go Upstairs. I Grabbed Her Arm, Turned Her To Me & Kissed Her. She Didnt Kiss Back But Then She Did. She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck & I Picked Her Up & Put Her On The Wall. I Wanted To Know If She Was Pregnant Or Not But I Didnt Ask Yet. I Put Her Down & She Just Stared At Me. "Whats Yo Problem?" I Asked Her. "Nothing". "Yeah It Is If You Keep Doing All This Shit.". "Im Not Doing Nothing". "Baby You Pregnant?". She Rolled Her Eyes & Walked Away. "No. Im Not". I Had A Feeling She Was Lying But I Didnt Wanna Argue With Her So We Just Went Upstairs. Kam Was Still Sleep. I Had To Pee Real Bad So I Went In Her Bathroom. I Saw A Pink Box Behind The Trash Can. I Cleaned Myself Up & Pulled Up My Shorts. The Box Said First Response Pregnancy Test. The Stick Wasnt In There So I Looked Around & It Was In The Trash. The 2 Blue Lines. Positive. I Was Happy But Shocked. She Would've Told Me. The Fact That She Didnt Made Me Upset. Stared At The Stick Then Went In The Room. She Was Eating A Salad. She Didnt See Me Until She Looked Up. She Saw Me With The Stick In My Hand Then Her Face Turned Red. "Why You Aint Tell Me?" I Asked Still Looking At The Stick. "I- I- I Dont Know.." She Said Putting Her Head Down. "Im Only A Couple Weeks.. I Have Options" She Said Putting The Bowl On Her Dresser. "The Fuck That Mean? You Not Getting An Abortion Kamaya Dead Ass Dont Play Like That. You Keeping My Baby. You Keeping Our Baby." I Said Getting Mad. Kamaya Started Crying. I Instantly Felt Bad. "Im Sorry Baby" i Said Hugging Her.