14. "Can I Have Just A Bite?"

"Ahh!"

I opened my eyes, seeing Sawyer kissing my stomach, my head resting in someone's - Reeds lap.

"When you make noises like that I just can't help myself... Reed?" I trembled when Sawyers fingers crawled up my thigh. Feeling his teeth bite onto the sensitive skin of my side.

"Yes...I already had my turn, now it's time for me to watch..." I felt my legs being hoisted up, Sawyer on his knees on whatever surface we were on. But it was soft...almost like a bed.

He gripped my hips, yanking my body forward, a gasp escaping my mouth when I felt something rub me softly.

Sawyer bit his lip, leaning forward, pressing his lips on my neck.

"For the longest of times, we've waited to bite you...now we can. After so long..." Sawyer smiles, and I remember, this isn't real...

"How long has it been?" I ask, Reed looking over me from where my head rested.

"About four years. Would've been five if we didn't reach out for you, always pushing us away. Not anymore." Reed kissed my nose, making me squirm.

"You said once we were in our twenties, we could take you. And not only have we turned twenty two, but we graduated high school, and graduated college early because of how good our grades are. We excelled above all those dummies." Sawyer leaned forward, kissing me softly.

What kind of dream is this? Dreaming about being in this situation with the twins, and the fact that I'm not stopping them is the weirdest part.

Not to mention their twenty two now?

"Im gonna do it." I hear Sawyer whisper, and when I look, I see him off the edge of the bed, his head peeking up at me from between my legs.

"Wait! Do what-."

"Can I have just a bite?" He whispers.

I jumped when I felt his fingers tickle my thighs, making me laugh as he smiled at my reaction.

"What did you think I was going to do?" He wiggled his eyebrows, a smirk playing on his lips. I found myself blushing, sitting up to suddenly find us three in a restaurant.

Reed and Sawyer are next to each other, tears pooling at the edges of their eyes. Reed resting his elbow on the table, hand holding his head as he shook it. Sawyers head hanging lazily, holding a fork as he played with his food.

"It's not fair..." Sawyer whispers, Reed looking at him.

"Why are you doing this!" He suddenly bursts, and I don't know what they are angry for. Reed still is looking away from me, biting his lip.

"Doing what?" I ask, Reed banging his first on the table.

"We're graduating in only a month! You can't wait for just a month! Why are telling us that you can't be our mate until we are in our twenties?! You're breaking our hearts, that's what you're doing!" Reed glares at me, making me look away.

What kind of dream is this? The other dream was so sweet and now this?

"This must be a dream."

"That's what I'm saying... What do we have to say to get you to let us to bite you...? We're your mates, you've said so yourself...so why...are you holding us out like this? All I wanna do is make you mine, is that to much to ask?" Sawyers eyes pleaded with me, and I didn't know how to respond.

One, I don't know what's going on. Second, they both look like I'm breaking their hearts when I don't know how things went down. And third, there's this emotion inside me making me feel like crap.

"I don't even understand you two. But whatever it is, I'm sorry." I lay my head down on the table, shaking my head. Seeing them like that is a first for me.

"Clover!!" My head jolts up, shocked to see I'm not in the restaurant anymore. Except, I'm looking up to the twins holding their hands out for me.

I'm standing in the middle of a stage, looking around to see there's students everywhere.

The twins are in front of me, holding their hands out while they stand in suits.

I look down, seeing I'm a dress.

"Come on Prom Queen." Reed says, a smile coming on his lips, and I rest my head on the top of my skull, feeling a crown resting there.

"Wha...?" Sawyer gets on one knee, grabbing my hand as he kisses it softly.

"You're our Prom Queen, Nikos Prom King and looks kinda pissed if you ask me." I look, seeing Niko folding his arms as girls are asking to dance with him.

"Let me see something." Sawyer stood, nodding in understanding.

I walked over to him, Niko looking at me angrily.

"How could you do this to me? Those twins can't give you anything. I have the money, I have the looks, and not to mention - I'm one person. I don't get it." He grabs the crown off his head, holding it out towards me." I don't want this if it means I can't dance with you. All these girls don't mean shit to me."

I grab the crown, looking at the fake crystals that seemed so real. Instead I put it back in his hands, shaking my head.

"We are go,into to dance. It's tradition. Who said I didn't love you still?"

Suddenly Nikos frowned, lips pursed.

"Last time I remember you told me that the twins were your mates and we couldn't be anything? You're confusing me."

Wait. Wha-

"What!" My eyes open wide, sitting up to see I'm in my...bedroom?

When I sit up I see Alex red faced, sitting cross legged on the coffee table in the middle of our room.

"What the hell is wrong with-."

"Clo you're awake!" I look to my side, to see the twins sitting on the edge of the bed. Smiles are set on their faces, and I can't help but want to laugh.

"This is perfect." I say, Reed and Sawyers heads cocking to the side.

"What's per-."

I hop out the bed and interrupt Reed by kissing him on the lips. When I pull away, his cheeks are pink like usual.

"Alex, these are my mates."

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Woahhhhhhhh!

What's going on with her dreams?

What kind of dreams were those?

You think that was her future?

How do you think it'll go out with Alex and the twins and Clover?

Find out Monday!!!!

Luv ya!!!! 😁😜😘