Chapter Ten

*Edited*

Recap:

I quickly zoomed into the office and picked up the phone placing it next to my ear, "Hello?" I asked into the phone added a little bit of my alpha tone to show dominance.

"My, My... Haven't you grown up dearie..."

Andrew.

________________________________________________________________________

I wiped the away the tears that managed to slip through. I need to be strong I cant let anyone know, not even Zander. Would he even except me if he knew what I knew now.

'Yes, he would and you know he would.' Maia sounded so confident, she was always so confident that's probably what kept us alive all those years.

'What do we do Maia? We have to have answers, Maia I don't know what to do anymore'

'We'll be strong, well go but we have to be careful no matter what he says, we still cant trust him.'

'Do you think it's true, Maia', She was quiet and didn't respond but I already knew what she fought. She's right though I we have to be strong, so I wiped the remaining tears out of my eyes and walked down stairs to complete breakfast. Surprisingly I wasn't hungry anymore, but Maggie was so I let her finish off my Coco-Pops. As it was a Saturday we all decided to watch some Looney Tunes while we waited for Zander to return. Shortly enough he did.

"Hey", he said kissing me on the lips while the twins complained about PDA. Which made him chuckle. Before lifting me up and sitting down with me on his lap. I snuggled into him.

'I felt you upset, look you know it wasn't your fault that girl died honey.' His voice flooded my head.

'I know, its just sad', I lied but yet it was still the truth I was sad just not about the girl. Just then the twins started arguing about something, as normal. But then things started to get a bit heated and both Isaac and Alex began growling, there eyes glowing, until the where screaming crying out in pain.

"Shit, their birthdays not for a week if they shift now... " Zander said in a rush, I understood  if a pup shifted before they where ready it would kill them.

"Maggie come here, hurry" I asked her trying to remain calm. She came to me and I walked with her over to Isaac. "Tell him its okay Maggie, tell him its going to be okay." I said in the calmest voice I could muster up. She walked up to Isaac shaking a little, i didn't know if she was shaking afraid for her or afraid for Isaac.

"Issie, It's okay now, its okay yeah?" At the sound of her voice he immediately began to calm down. I breathed out a sigh of relief as Isaac had stopped shifting, I turned to Zander and saw the Alex had calmed down to now.

"Okay new rules, absolutely no fighting or stress for you to until you've both shifted we can't have another incident.

"How about a nice day of swimming? Or maybe the park?" Almost everyone screamed out 'Pool'. So I guess we had our planned out for us.

It was fun, thankfully Aunty B had brought me some bathers, more pacifically a bikini set which actually fit, she also brought a whole lot of lingerie from Victoria's Secret, yeah Secret and it was gonna stay that way to. I put on my bathers and then went to check on Maggie, who had somehow managed to get all tangled in her poker-dotted one piece. After eventually detangling her from the poker-dotted monster we headed downstairs and into the backyard. The boys were already in the pool, so I and Maggie just jumped straight in. Making sure to splash the boys as well.

"Hey!" Zander chuckled as he placed his hands around my waist, as I slid my legs around his. I placed a kiss on his lips, that's when someone found it funny to drop me. Cough Zander Cough. Maggie then swam over to me and jumped on my shoulders. We then swam up on Zander and she pushed him under the water.

"Let's play Maco-Polo, Zanders it!" Artie screamed out before everyone swam to the edge of the pool.

"Okay, One, Two, Three, Four, Fivesixseveneightnineten, ready or not here I come. Maco!" He was such and dopy dog sometimes.

"Polo" we screamed out. We eventually played six rounds of Maco-Polo, before all hoping out to have a break as Zander cooked us a BBQ dunch. Zande really wasn't lying when he said that he could cook a mean BBQ, because he could. I reckon I was probably drooling, nope I was definitely drooling.

After waiting and hour -yes Zanders one of those- after waiting we finally all got back into the pool again till we all look like prunes. By then it was nearly five so we all went in for a game night.

Monopoly here we come, we eventually all game up on monopoly, jezze that game drags we had been playing monopoly for two hours now.

"Off to bed everyone." Everyone murrered yes and trotted off to bed. Including Zander and myself who basically collapsed on our bed.

"Your a great Luna you know, they way you are with Maggie and the boys, your so resilient. I can't wait to have pups of our own one day." With that Zander turned around and went to sleep.

Pups of our I could imagine myself with pups of our own, would I be like my father, would I become just as twisted as my farther, would I become Andrew.

*Flash-Back*

"Why are you calling me, no a matter of fact why are you doing any of this killing that girl she was a member of your own pack to. How cruel of and Alpha are you?" I argued, making sure to use my Alpha tone, even knowing it probably wouldn't scare him.

"Why my dear? Because of you, i know you haven't had the proper childhood you deserved and I just want to give it to you." His voice was so evil, i hated it.

I growled at him, "Why would you want to give a 'good childhood' you have never given me something you have only ever taken things from me, things that I loved."

"Because a farther would only want the best for his daughter, would he not?" He tried to sound innocent but I knew he was far from that.

"In case you didn't remember you killed my farther, your a monster." I said this with so much hatred I could feel myself shifting. 'Calm down Clara, breath' Maia said through the link. I took deep breaths and waited for Andrews response.

"Ha, I'm sorry but that impostor was not your farther, I am. I could even do a Pat test if you wanted me to." He said the last part almost as if mocking me.

"No you're not", I mumbled not wanted what he said to be true but somewhere in the back of my head I knew it was.

"Oh, but my lovely daughter it is!" He almost sing sang that sentence.

"I don't care whether it is or not but you have no right to call me your daughter, you are nothing but a sperm donor, and I still don't believe you. My mother would never betray her MATE, my farther."

"I AM YOUR FARTHER" He growled out, "and if you don't want anyone else getting hurt, then I suggest you meet me on the South border at 7:00 tomorrow morning and you can get your answers"
*
*
*
Okay, okay who could have guessed that Andrew was Clara's dad. To be honest I didn't, I was just writing and then thought that would be a good idea, soo yay. Let me know your reaction in the comments don't forget to like.
Love y'all
Rugrat Out✌️