Chapter Twelve

*Edited*

Recap:

"What is it?" Zander asked just like me he could sense the boys fear.

"They're here, Alpha. The Grienfield pack is here."

________________________________________________________________________

Almost immediately Zander went into Alpha mode. I now knew why Andrew had run off so quickly.

"Go, alert the other pack members and get the elders and pups into the safe house, and make sure they don't come out until either myself or their Luna comes to get them. Now, move!" The boy shifted and ran off in the direction of the pack house.

'Attention all pack members, The Greenfield pack is here and ready to attack I need all Elders and pups to the pack house immediately. Everybody else is to meet in front of the training field for further instructions.' Zander sent out to everyone. 'Sydney, Olsan when you get to the training areas start preparing everyone, as soon as I get there we go to war.' There were replies of 'Yes' from both Sydney and Olsan. Zander began to shift and so did I following behind him, until he came to a sudden stop.

'What are you doing Clara?' He asked as he turned his head to face me, confusion obvious. So was mine.

'I'm coming, what else does it look like?' If he thought I wasn't coming he had was wrong. 'No you're not Clara, Please. Go home and get the kids and take them downstairs there's a panic room down there, make sure they don't get hurt. Please.' I couldn't go with him I knew I had to protect the kids first, they were my only family. I nodded. He rubbed against me before letting out a reluctant whine and running off.

'Let's go,' I thought to Maia. She agreed and we zoomed of towards home to protect the ones we loved, our family. Finally we got home and I shifted back chucking on a t-shirt quickly and calling for the kids to come downstairs. They all rushed down stairs with worried expressions. They might not have been able to shift yet but they could still feel the packs fear.

"What's going on, Clara?"

"Are they here?" Isaac and Alex said at the same time.

"There here we have to get you all down into the panic room, now!" I then picked up Maggie and ran with Artie and the twins to the basement, where I lifted the tile of the ground which revealed a ladder going down into a panic room. "Let's go, everyone down." Quickly we all went down into the panic room and waited. We had been in there for five maybe ten minutes when we heard noises upstairs.

"Stay here, and don't leave this room no matter what you hear!" I said before going above ground to check it out. I carefully turned the corner of the basement to see to wolves fighting. One's fur was brown covered with grey streaks the other one also had grey streaks going through it but was black fur. They were fighting with each other. They both saw me and stilled before the wolf with brown and grey streaks shifted, before turning and facing me. She was a Grienfield pack member, how did I know because she was my babysitter when I was younger.

"Could it be, Clara?" She asked unsure.

I nodded, "Eveline" She rushed up to me and engulfed me in a massive hug. The other wolf then shifted and revealed Aunt B.

"Clara, you know this woman." Again I nodded.

"Please Clara, the pack they thought you were dead, Andrew told us you were dead. The others, Clara the others they don't won't to fight, but Andrew...  he has our loved ones locked up we have no choice."

I looked at Bieana, who looked back at me with shock before nodding.

"This isn't what I came here for, but I obviously was needed, go Clara. Go stop this I look after the kids. Go" I knew what I had to do this is what had to be done. With that I turned to Eveline giving her a hug before bursting through the door and shifting, I ran with all I could muster, I needed to stop this fight.

I could see the battle up ahead when I was knocked to the side by rouges. There was three of them, two in wolf form the other in his human form.

"The Boss told us to keep you out of the fight darling, and that's what we intend to do." The one is his human form said whilst the other two let out the sound of a wolfy laugh. I growled and lunged at the first rouge who had knocked me down earlier. He was weak and I used that to my advantage quickly ripping out his throat.

The second one who looked very much like the first one, who I couldn't help wonder if they were related let out a terrifying growl as the other wolf went limp and lunged at me. He obviously didn't know I used to be a rouge and knew how to fight like one and how they would fight, I dogged his attack before biting his tail, so hard that the bone went crunch before continuing to chew on it until it came off. He let out a pain filled whine, before replacing it with a growl and lunging at me. He landed on top of me and began snapping trying to get my neck.

I used my paws to push him of me before flipping the situation, except I didn't miss when I snapped at his throat. Immediately he went limp beneath me to. When I looked up to find the rouge who was in his human form, I saw him bolting through the woods, Idiot hadn't even shifted. This was going to be fun, but Maia loved the chase better than me.

'All yours,' I said giving Maia the reins.

'Why thank you!' She said evilly. I no time at all Maia had killed the rouge and we were back heading towards the fight. I saw Olsan in wolf form about to kill a Grienfield pack member, remind me not to get on her bad-side. I jumped in between then and growled at Olsan. She looked at me and wondered what I was doing.

'Everybody Stop, Stop fighting them. The Grienfield Pack is innocent. Their Alpha Andrew Williams has their loved ones locked up in prison cells and has rouges wondering their territory, raping women as they please. These people are scared and are only fighting to protect their loved ones.' Everyone stopped as they heard my message. I spotted Zander across the field with Andrew, Zander had stopped as he had heard my message and Andrew took this as a chance and lunged at him, quickly I ran as fast as I could and put myself in between them. I felt his teeth dig into my side and let out a loud whimper as the pain shot through me. Andrew noticed that it was me he had attacked and reclined his teeth from my side. Zander had to and ran over to me, nudging my face and standing over me protectively. Andrew shifted back and went to take a step closer to me when Zander growled at him.

"You stupid mutt," Andrew yelled "It's all your fault she's hurt, if you hadn't put stupid ideas in her head you would be dead now not her hurt. Clara baby are you okay." Andrew said in a rush.

I tried getting up but whined when the pain surged again and fell down, Again I tried and this time succeed before shifting to my human form again. I felt the blood ooze from the wound and down my body. I heard Zander shift behind me.

"Clara try not to move. You might tear it more than it already is." I ignored him and walked towards Andrew.

'Clara what are you doing?' Zander asked through the link. 'What I have to', I then blocked Zander out. Andrew looked at me, guilt flooding his eyes , I knew he truly was sorry for what he did and I was truly sorry too. He ran up to me and despite Zanders growls hugged me. I hugged him back. He then pulled us apart and looked into my eyes.

"Please baby, forgive me?" I nodded and he pulled us back into a hug this time in the position I wanted. "I forgive you Dad, remember I love you and I'm doing this to you" I said before extending my claw and slashing his throat, killing him instantly.

*
*
*

He's dead, and she killed him to. Who expected that, actually list on the comments who you thought would die in the battle and if you did think Andrew was going to die, who do you think was gonna kill him and how before you read this or even if you predicted this. THIS IIS NOT THE END THOUGH, were only half way through the book so what do you think is gonna happen next.

As always, love Ya

Rugrat Out