Chapter One -The Struggle

RUE

It's been 10 years since everything went down between my family And another drug cartel .. Honestly I've been doing great with out any problems or danger coming my way . Jaques and I are now officially married and I'm happy to say that I have him in my life . I just wish things between my mom and dad were back to normal but I know that that will never ever happen . My dad has fought kidney cancer and hasn't touched liquor ever since . He is finally starting to take care of himself , he is starting to realize that those words "sickness and in health" held a lot of truth to it because my mother nursed him back to health but she wouldn't dare touch him in a intimate way again. Ever since she found out that he cheated on her she hasn't been with him but she cared for him because deep down, she still loved him more than she could Imagine. Chris finally decided to settle down once and for all with this pretty white girl named Sidney. She had his daughter after a year of them dating , her name is lacey. She should be about three now , that little caramel baby gets into everything . My husband Jaques and I have a son. He is five now and that boy has his father's personality . I see him flirting with other little girls all of the time I be having to come and drag him in the house. His dad is also flirtious . Lately my family has been struggling a little. Yes my dad had money 10 years ago but now things are different since they got out the game. His hospital bills drained us being that his medical insurance didn't cover cancer which is stupid on so many levels. They had tried to beat it for 5 years and now he is finally better .
My mom and dad are struggling to pay mortgage  bills and car notes and other shit which is crazy . I can't stand here and let them struggle like this . I Have to do something .

Rue got off her leather couch and put her diary that she was writing in on top of a shelf and went to bed with a lot of stuff on her mind . She had a lot to think about and it wasn't easy as pie .

"Baby" Jaques called out staring at rue as she slept like a baby. She looked so peaceful he couldn't wait to disturb that. He smirked to himself. He kissed all over her face until she stirred in her sleep.
"Whhhhhhhaaaatt" Rue said with her eyes closed.
"I made you breakfast in beddddd" he laughed to himself mimicking Judy from the bad girls club . He was gonna bother her since the day before she made him sit with her watching almost every season of that terrible show .

"Movve" she said then chuckled. " I'm sleeping why you bothering me ?" She said with one eye open .
"Wellllllll" he said rubbing her plump ass ."I want some of you "
"Can I wash my face & brush my teeth ?god! She said walking into the bathroom .

She walked out the bathroom after peeing and doing her hygiene thing. She laid on the bed and smirked at Jaques.
"We have been married for nearly 7 years and you still aren't that comfortable with me ." he said then pinned rue hands above her head .
"Because that's nasty " she said simply .
"Well-"
"Mommyyy, dadddddyyyyy" Jaques groaned because everything keeps stopping him from getting a piece of Rue. Rue smirked "duty calls" she said then got up . Jaques laid in bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Good morning jaylin, what do you wanna eat ?" Rue said then opened up her almost empty fridge she sighed. Her and jaques work . But it's still not enough.

"Cereal " he said swinging his feet back and forth.
"Okay pumpkin, you ready for your first day of school?" She said while eyeing him.
"Nopeeee" he said eating his cereal.
"There's pretty girls there" he looked up at his mom and grinned. "That's what I thought . Now hurry so we can catch your school bus."she said then laughed , her son was too much. She went upstairs and put together jaylin clothes while he took a shower .
After she sent him off , she made sure he got on the bus safely then went back upstairs and laid next to Jaques.
"You done ?"

"Yesss" she said then smiled . She is rebuilding back her trust with Jaques being that he did cheat on her once . He got drunk and one thing led to another . She decided to give him one more chance being that he was drunk , but now he has to work extra hard to get a piece of rue.
"Good" he said then started kissing on her neck . She let out a soft moan then he started traveling down her body . This was something she missed .