Chapter 4- Gettin to Business

Chino
"Well well well if it isn't my big brother Chino " i heard a familiar voice then turned around
"What you doing here sissy?" I said then hugged her. Honestly this was abnormal for her to be here since she don't like strip clubs, or clubs period.
"I wanted to talk business" she said then looked around. "Can we go to your office? " she said . I raised an eyebrow then nodded . We walked into my office then I closed the door.
"So, what's this business about sister?" I said then sat behind my desk and stared at her.
"Well, I've been low on money, my job is not paying enough and I was wondering if.... I can join the used to be family business" she explained.
"So, let me get this straight. You wanna be my partner in the drug business?" I said surprised at what I was hearing.
"Yeah " she said playing with her fingers .
" okay , your in only because your family and we already dealt with shit like this before in the past." I said . " let's go over the obvious , don't use the product, always have a grip on you , never talk to the pigs, unless you have to and even if you have to ask for a lawyer , never flash your money . That'll only bring attention towards you and trust me you don't want that . Never do business from home because anything can happen and last but not least , never ever underestimate connects they can play you so bad and kill you before you get the chance to say 'help' " I said going down the list of dont's.

"Okay brother I'm not new to this . I just wanna get back in the game man, my family is broke . " she said shaking her  head . " I need to restore every cent "
"I'm glad you came when you did . I just need you to inform my brother in law that we need to go on a business trip with a couple of our men so we can transport some product ." I said getting right to business .
"Okay brother, nice doing business " she said then walked out.
"This should be interesting " .

Rue
I was on my way back home so I can inform Jaques of this business situation . I mean I won't take no for an answer because we need this. And being that My dad is recovering he can't be the one to do this so I have to. I know the consequences of this but I'll just keep a low profile because I don't want too much attention on me or my family .
I walked in the house to Jaques having a father and son bond with jaylin. From the looks of it they played games ate snacks and watched movies. The house was indeed a mess! Jaylin was sleep and Jaques was just sitting on his phone.

"Hey baby" I said then kissed his plump lips.
"Hey, sorry we had a little fun" he said then chuckled.
"I see , but we need to talk " I said nervously. He followed me into the kitchen . He stared at me waiting for me to talk.
"So, I went to go see Chino, and he said that we can be business partners" I said playing with my fingers.
"Okay so . Business as in ?" He said mugging me .
"Drug business " I said then looked away scratching My head.
"What ?!, what do you mean ? Do you not remember what happened 10 years ago?? And should I remind you that back then we wasn't really even in it we was just protecting your dad? . Your not for real right now ? " he said pacing the floor .
"I'm serious , look we need the money ! And I know you see all of them past due bills ! Listen ... just let me do it until I make at least a couple million . " I stated trying to reason with him .
"No ! So your willing to put our family in danger for some money ? " he questioned me .
"If we play our cards right nothing will happen " I said confidently .
"Fine, I see your not gonna give up. Whatever you do I'm gonna come with you . " he said .
"But how..we have a business trip coming up ! And jaylin needs to get put on the bus ," I said with a confused look .
"We can give him to your mom and dad until we come back and they can drive him ." He said not wanting get me out of his sight .
"Okay. Let me talk to Chino first " I said then walked away.

Chris

This is lacey*

This is lacey*

You know ?, I've done had it with this bitch. I've packed her bags and left it at the door . This girl is cheating on me . I had someone follow her and all of this time she's been out with a nigga so fuck her. I went and filed for full custody so all she has to do is come to court in 2 days . I'm done.
"CHRISTOPHER WHY ARE ALL MY CLOTHES BAGGED UP IN GARBAGE BAGS?!" she said with an attitude .
"Because I'm kicking you out . " I said simply .
"What ?! Why ?"
"I'm calling the wedding off because your a lier and a cheater and I don't wanna be with someone disguisting as you . " I said the crossed my arms .
"Look-" I cut her off.
"No, you look! You have court in 2 days . I filed for full custody and from the looks of it your not in no way shape or form to take my daughter away . From now on stay away , I'll inform my family that the wedding is off thank god we didn't spend money yet because you would've been paying me back !" I said
"Whatever with your broke ass!" She said then walked out . "You will not see the last of me .!"
"Yeah yeah whatever bitch" I said then she slammed the front door.
I looked to my left to see lacey crying . I walked over to her and scooped her up in my arms .
"Why are you crying my love ?" I said wiping her tears away .
" I don't know" she strugged her shoulders .
"Listen baby , you'll see mommy again , you just can't live with her . " I said the kissed her cheek .
"Can I see auntie ?" She said .
"Yeah , you and jaylin Can have a play date or something at the park" . "I need to talk with her anyway " I said more to myself than to lacey .
Man , this was a long night .

Trey
Tasha and I was just laid up . I missed this . A whole lot .
I've had a lot on my mind . Like bills and other stuff but I know I'm not capable of doing shit like that anymore.
"Baby? You okay .?" I said looking down at Tasha.
"I was just thinking, can we adopt ?" She said then looked up with pleading eyes .
"Um. Let me think about that . You know how much kids cost . Their expensive " I said rubbing her back .
"Okay" she said
I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up seeing that it was rue .
"HI baby girl " I said then smiled .
"HI daddy ! So I've been meaning to talk to you ! Can I come over tomorrow night .? " she questioned .
" yeah sure ." I said
"Okay daddy I love you , tell mom I love her too !"
"I love you too " and with that she hung up .
"Who was that ?" Tasha said .
"Rue, she said she needs to talk to me and that she will be coming over tomorrow night . She also said that she loves you " I said .
"Okay , that gives me enough time to plan dinner " she said then kissed my lips . Her lips are so soft she still gives me chills .
"And that gives us enough time to fool around " I said grabbing her ass.
"Oh you're so nasty" she said then laughed .