Chapter 3- Obstacles

Chino in the media

"Shake that ass baby ." Chino said to the stripper named cherish.
He owned the strip club/ Night club that he was currently in named CLUB MIDNIGHT. He did business here . He had his work and his drug business that his dad handed down to him since Chris nor Rue wanted any part in so, he took the business and ran it.
"Mmmm, wanna go to the back daddy?" Cherish said biting her lip.
"Nah, shorty. I got shit to handle" he said pushing her off of him.
"Awh, damn.. I could've made you sleep like a baby sexy" she said then smirked.
"Yeah sure shorty, now go make your money " he said then walked to his office that was kind of hidden in plain sight . He needed that incase something I did pop off which was rarely but you could never be too safe .
Chino didn't have friends, only connects and he is indeed living the lavish life. He has all of the cars and big houses he desires. He just don't flash it. He knows where that leads to and he wants no part in it . He is the type of drug lord that wears sweats all day long . He is convinced that people don't know who he is because he keeps a low profile. Boy was he wrong because the streets talk . People heard of a man named chino, but they don't know what he looks like . And that's exactly what he liked .
He is Damn near 30 and he hadn't Settled down yet.

"Well , look at the infamous Chino." His friend Lotto said coming up to him and dipping him up .
"Wassup lotto" he said
"Cooling, bouta get my dick wet" he said then smirked.
"Well wrap up , you don't know what these bitches be having now a days " Chino said then shook his head .
"Heard you, so when is your old ass gonna settle down with an ole lady?"
"Shit, when are you ? " Chino retorted back then smirked.
"Never, I love bitches too much ".
"Well, I don't know . Once I save up enough money then , I'll think about that . " Chino Said thinking about the future .

Rue
Rue stared at the bills and missed bills in front of her and sighed.
"This is a fucking disaster !" She said then laid her head in her hands .
"Babe? " Jaques said then stared at his beautiful wife that is before him.
"Yes?" She said still looking down . She was on a verge of tears because she knew that this is how it is gonna be if she didn't fix this .
"Whats wrong baby? " he said then kissed her forehead
"What do you mean ..? We are broke !" Rue said with tears falling from her eyes .
"Baby, we are gonna make money some how , I promise "
"Whatever , I'm going to bed " she said then got up . She knew that she shouldn't have took her anger out on him , but she is extremely frustrated.

Chris

Chris sat there holding his precious little baby in his arms while his fiance was out doing God knows what.
He didn't understand why she was out so much and it made him upset because he is trying his best and if she is stepping out on him he would kick her to the curb so fast it wouldn't even be funny
The last thing he needed was some loafer in his presence .
"Daddy , I miss mommy" lacey said in a sleepy tone.
"I know baby she will be back soon " Chris said then shook his head . It was unbelievable that he spent more time with his daughter than his wife ever did with their daughter .

It is going on 1 am and she is still not back . He didn't feel like blowing her up so he just left it alone . He was going to dig in her ass once she got back. He has had enough .

30 minutes later
*click * *click* *click* *click*

The sound of Sidney's heels clicked on the hard wood floors lndicating that she was home

The sound of Sidney's heels clicked on the hard wood floors lndicating that she was home .
Chris held a small mug on his face .
"Where have you been .?"
"Why does it matter Christopher??" She said then rolled her eyes .
"Because you are my soon to be wife !" He said with so much venom in his voice .
"Well I went out , to a club" she said
"Hoe" he said under his breath .
"WHAT?" she said getting in his face.
"I called you a Hoe because what fiance does this ? Fuck out of here ! I'm so close to calling this whole shit off and saying fuck you and taking my baby" he warned .
"First of all bitch, you are not taking my baby any where! "
"Why not? I do everything in this bitch any way . Fuck you mean ?" He said then walked off . He was tired of Sidney. This has been going on for months .
He went into lacey's bedroom that was all pink . She liked calling herself a princess .
"Daddy is mommy home ?" She said sitting up and rubbing her sleepy eyes .
"Baby you should be getting some sleep " he side kissing her forehead . Honestly lacey made him forget everything that happened . She is his daughter. Of course she is his weak spot and he was gonna do everything in his power to keep her safe .
"Okay, can you at least tell me a nap time story? "
"Sure"

The next day.
"Can we talk Chris? "
"No we may not, I'm busy" he said then mugged her
"I'm sorry , forgive me ?" She said then looked down . She honestly wasn't sorry , she just wanted him to stop his pouting.
"Tuh, go 'head, Sidney . I'm taking my daughter to day care so feel free to do whatever you please, it's not like you care anyway."

Rue
she walked with a fierce walk. She was down for business. She seen this guy that was tall so she walked to him automatically knowing who it was .
"Well well well, if it isn't my big brother chino. " she said then smirked.