Chapter 1- And the award to the most humiliated person, goes to me.

Wrong Number

Chapter 1- And the award to the most humiliated person, goes to me.

All righty, so this is my new story, I wasn't really planning to write anything because I think that writing two stories at once might turn out to be a mess, but then I accidently came across this idea, and I felt the need to pen it down before I could forget. This is something new, and I hope you guys like this story!

Amazing trailer by @MeAsMe15 at side!

Dedicated to novemberdreamer, for making the amazing book cover. You are just way too amazing!

PS this story starts with a very *cough* unorthodox start *cough* but by the time you finish it, you will understand the reason to every single stupid, illogical thing. This is NOT a cliche humor/romance book. So, you need to have an open mind, here reader, okay?

All rights reserved.

Do not copy any content in this story for any purpose as this story is a product of my fictional imagination, and copying it might earn you a kick from me, trust me I have ninja skills.

Anyway, read ahead!

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8—

I was angry and disappointed and upset.

But mostly angry, and you know what happens when Sophia Martell gets angry?

She gets talkative, like really really talkative. Not just talk, talkative but "ramble till you are practically yelling" talkative.

And let's just say, I was this close to having one of those moments. Different people did different things when they experienced anger. Some like to write, some like to eat, some like to cry, some like to paint and well..some get destructive too. Everyone had different ways to cope with distress. But I am different, I like to rant. My track record of the longest  rant lasted for some good half an hour too. Not that I time those but it get's obvious after a while that my motor mouth needs to take a break when the person in front of me looks like they'd rather dig a hole and crawl into it. So people usually stay away from me when I get angry. After all, nobody likes being subjected to furious verbal diarhea for no particular reason.

But today was different, I was not only angry, I was torn, in a better word heartbroken.

Picture this, you are humming happily as you ascend the staircase carrying two bags of food, some good old CD's having your favourite movies, a little wine as you prepare to go to your boyfriend's apartment, to celebrate your first year anniversary. Perfect, right?

Not.

Now, imagine the surprise you have to face when you open the door to his apartment, humming, but the melody dies in your lips. Why?

Because, of the fact, that your boyfriend of an entire year is stark naked on the couch having a flippin threesome.

How friggin thoughtful.

Of course, a normal human being would get up apologise and try to suck up to you with the classic "It's not what you think." Dialogue, but no, instead your boyfriend invites you for a "foursome". I mean for god sake, that isn't even a proper word.

Anyway, that was me, half an hour ago, the conversation between us is burned into my mind.

Flashback: