NOTE

Hello everyone!

It's been such a long time since I've come here and updated, literally years. A lot has changed. I went on a break because of my bad health and even though I am better now, I still get sick quite often. During  my break, I went from being an awkward teenager to an adult(doubt any less awkward xD) so I can say time went by rather quick.

I do have some news for you. During my break I was approached by Dreame a great fiction app and website, that wanted to give me and Wrong Number a platform to flourish more. And as an author, I do want to see how me taking this step would go in a more professional level. 

So I will have to move Wrong Number to Dreame(it has an app as well as a website). Me taking this step would mean I will have to take down Wrong Number from here, don't worry I will leave the first five chapters here. But the rest of the book will be re published on Dreame. I really hope you understand and try to support Wrong Number  and Auphia on Dreame as well!

When I wrote Wrong Number I was merely a fifteen year old, Wrong Number now does contain grammatical errors and a few other inconsistencies in references, that I would love to go through again and polish so that Wrong Number can be better than before.

So while republishing, I will be making each chapter more nuanced than before and try to smooth over the errors and work to make it better. I will be keeping the sequel series here and will resume working on it soon.

I am honestly so grateful to each one of you, who has stuck around for me and for Wrong Number all these years, waited with patience, gave it so much love and gave me so much strength and belief. I cannot emphasize on how much I love you each one of you and how grateful I am that each one of you beautiful people exist. Wrong Number would not be possible if it was not for you.

I hope you can understand and  try to support Wrong Number on it's fresh new journey.

Lots and lots and lots of love and appreciation,

Yashie x