Chapter 6- Death by pitchforks strapped to my feet

Chapter 6- Death by Pitchforks strapped to my feet

Aloha my dearies! Here I am with the new update! And I know I was supposed to update day before yesterday but I am really sick right now and it's a miracle that I can muster strength to type this. I had finished writing it long back but I never had time to update and honestly, it felt as if my notebook was glaring at me saying "Dang it! Update woman!"

Soo here it is!

Enjoy!

Yashie

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

DO IT YOU COWARD!

I gulped. "Okay, here goes nothing.." I murmured stuffing my face with a shortbread cookie.

The cursor hovered dangerously over the search button right next to Austin Richard Hamilton's name in the Google search bar.

"Ugh, no." I grumbled withdrawing my hand from the mouse. Wasn't this considered stalking? I'm googling Austin for Pete's sake. How twisted could I get?

Don't overthink Sophia. People google other people all the time.

Tango's barking snapped me from my internal battle.

Saved by the bark.

I  stood up and hurried to the door where Tango stood barking, signaling someone was coming over.

I opened the door and frowned, no one was there. I looked around seeing if somebody possibly might be standing but I saw nobody while Tango continued to bark behind me, goosing my behind with his wet nose.

I closed the door and crouched down to the barking beagle.

"What is it baby? There's no one out there, who are you barking at?"

Tango continued to growl, sniffing at the door.

I peered out of the window. Still no one. What was up with him?

I stood up patting my baggy pants.

"Come on, boy. I have some tasty beef jerky's just for you. Come on, Tango!" I whistled but Tango stayed put still sniffing at the door.

Weird. Tango always perks up and acts as if he's on crack whenever I mention beef jerky's.

I frowned but brushed his odd behavior. He must've caught scent of our neighbor's new boxer.

Shoving boxer- beagle mating ideas out of my awfully twisted brain I returned to my computer where the search engine was waiting for me.

I was about to click on the mouse when my phone started ringing, interrupting me. Again.

Was it Austin?

I grabbed my phone expecting him but my smile dropped when I read my boss's callername.

Great, who is blessed enough to have their boss call on a freaking Sunday?

Yay! Me.

I mean, this was a weekend, which abnormal person worked on weekends? Cue dramatic sobs.

I picked up the call, sighing.

"Hey Deb. How's it going? Isn't it a lovely Sunday afternoon?" I emphasized.

Deborah sighed.