3

Dear Jungkook,

I recently talked to Jimin, just a couple days ago actually. He seemed happy, and he said he talked to you and you seemed well too. I guess that you haven't told them about our breakup. Then again it would be kind of weird if we did cause we never told them we were dating as well. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that they don't know that the two of us are in a awkward situation persay.

I kind of think it's a good thing. For you at least. Something to get your mind off of me.

For me, I'm not so sure.

I don't really know what to say, but I just thought it was important for you to remember that I existed.

Your birthday is coming up soon, and I don't know if you want me to send you something or not, or if you want to see me on your special day or not, so let me know.

I still have hope that you'll reply to me.

Will it help if I say my dog misses you?

Or would it be too cheesy to say you are my 11:11 and 10:10 and 12:12 and 4:20 cause you blaze my heart?

Sorry that was bad, but you're a supposed "bad boy" isn't that right?

Look it's like three in the morning and I'm going through all our inside jokes okay? On a more serious note, is it just me when I say that almost every place I go I'm reminded of you? It makes me sad in short. In a way that makes me wish you were right there and I can see your big smile again. I want to make you smile again. So much, it's almost gross. I want to remember that feeling in my chest when you laughed at my jokes.

The way it felt, almost like something would turn in my heart, and spread a painfully pleasing warmth through my whole body. (Not in a dirty way I mean I just realized how that sounded).

I feel like I'm never going to feel that way again. But I want to, so very badly. Also I miss your dog. I love hugging it and kissing it's face and calling it ugly when I'm around you to piss you off, but secretly loving it more than you most of the times. (I'm just kidding don't hate me more than you already do please.)

I don't have much more to say really, it's kind of awkward talking to your ex that hates your guts, but I want to see you face to face honestly.

We need closure JK. Seriously. As much as you're avoiding me, you know that we seriously need to talk to each other. I know that YOU know that I don't want to end this, and that I want us to be together for a long time...but I know that you don't want that.

We need to meet up eventually to make us officially over.

I sound like I'm in a depressing teenage romcom with more rom than com, but win some lose more. I won a lot being with you, that's what I thought. But loosing you seriously feels a lot worse than everything combined. I just want to be happy and with you again. So badly.But enough about me.

Jimin says you look slightly happy but really lost. Tell me Jungkook, why are you lost if you're surrounded by people that you've always been around and love you?

I wonder.

Anyway I think I'm going to leave it at that now. Have a great day Jungkook! Sleep well, drink lots of water, eat lots (although I'm not worried about that), talk to everyone a lot, make sure you write me back eventually, and keep in touch with Hobi.

(not as much anymore but) Yours,

Kim Taehyung

Jungkook sighed after reading it. Of course Tae wouldn't give up. He never really was the kind that did...