Morning Observations

AU: None! Just some cozy feeling shipping right here!

Pairing: Minicat. I think you'll enjoy this.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

I woke with him facing me. The sun was shining and he was still sleeping soundly, lightly breathing. I caressed his face gently, tracing his jaw line. My eyes traced every inch and detail of his face. He shifted under the covers, wrapping his arms around me. The warmth was amazing, and I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer to me. I sighed and relaxed to the touch, looking at the window.

The morning was as beautiful as he was. I moved a hand and ran it through his hair, him moving closer to me. I doubted he was asleep, but I cherished seeing him like this. The grey comforter was draped over us lazily, exposing our bare chests. He stirred again, like he was living his dream. He smiled then his face went blank again, but I smiled at him. He had a headache before bed, so I knew why he slept in today. I rubbed his back as we lay there in the morning hours.

I shut my eyes, drawing in a slow breath sighing in content. I listened to the soft sound of blue jays, sparrows and the like- thinking of what the day would hold. I got lost in my thoughts, cuddling closer to him and I could smell the coffee maker. Our alarm went off two hours ago- and the coffee was ready, the smell wafting through the small apartment into our room. I slowly moved to grab my phone of my nightstand sitting up slightly, and he adjusted himself to wrap his arms around my waist.

I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram, seeing pictures of us with our friends, fanart, and other stuff. I grabbed my earbuds and watched a couple videos as I waited for the male next to me to wake up. He shifted a few times and sneezed once in his sleep, but got comfortable again and his breathing was soft again. I smiled and put a hand on his back, scratching lightly trying to slowly wake him up. It was a Saturday, but that didn't mean we could sleep in all day and be unproductive.

I thought about what I had dreamt last night. I was with the guys as usual, and they were playing spin the bottle and truth or dare, and other high school party games. When I arrived everyone let me join in and we played for hours. We were all wasted or high, so we decided to stay the night. It got pretty hectic really quick and just before we found out who spiked the drinks, I stirred and woke up.

I messaged some of the guys, asked who wanted to play what, finding who was streaming when, and other daily things. I popped my neck and stretched trying not to wake up the person sleeping on left, but I did not succeed. He moved and yawned, stretching and groaning as he woke. He wiped the sleep from his eyes and smiled at me. He leaned up and I could smell his terrible morning breath so close to my face.

"Not until you brush your teeth."

We both got up, stretching as we did so, and as we walked out of the room he spoke. He spoke with a low sleepy tone, and yawned mid sentence.

"At least a small kiss on the cheek?"

I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek, him smiling as I did so. He walked to the bathroom as I began to make coffee. I didn't hear him come into the kitchen, so he startled me as he wrapped his arms around my waist burying his head into my back. I turned around with two cups of coffee in hand as he leaned in to give me a soft, sweet, chaste kiss. We sat down in silence on our couch, and too anyone who didn't know us, it would have been quite the scene.

To males, leaning against each other wearing nothing but shorts and socks, sipping coffee in quite contempt. To everyone else, this wasn't something of importance. Just a normal morning; birds singing, a cool breeze, hot coffee and sleepy kisses. Just like any other day.

But to us, it was another moment worth cherishing.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Love me.

I didn't choose a POV because I want it to be ambiguous. Ominous.

Anyways, enjoy the short shitshot.

See Ya!