Choosing day

I am skipping the aptitude tests. But Bella tested for Abnagation, Amity and Dauntless.

I was so happy and nervous all at once. I knew my choice but I was worried what my father would think. I talked to my mom and she said that whatever I choose she would be supportive and happy about. I knew were I will belong.

As we climbed the steps and everyone sat down I thought to my friend Tris. She is my best friend and she is in the same pickle as me. But when we were younger we both agreed on our choosing day we will choose Dauntless together. I always felt that did not have the qualities and among other things to be in Abnegation. But today I feel confidant.

My name was called and I went up and took the knife. I knew my choice and I was sticking with it. My brother was after me and we had talked and knew each other's choice. We were going to stick together. I cut wrist and put my blood over the dauntless bowl without hesitation.

My brother, James, went after me and followed me to where the dauntless were standing. My mother was proud. She was dauntless before she transferred. But she was happy I was going to where she grew up. My father had a expressionless mask on and that worried me.

We ran out of the room and jumped on the train. I was so happy that I had watched all people jump on and off. As I got in I noticed Tris(she knew that that was the name she was going to change to when she found out she can change her name.) was there talking to a girl with short Brown hair and dark skin. I walked over there and hopped that I can make a new friend.

"Hey Tris. How are you? How did your parents take this? And hi my name is Bella." I directed the last part at the girl.

"Hey my name is Christiana, but I feel like the three of is are going to be great friends. So why don't you call me Chris or Chrissy?" She asked us.

We both said yes. I felt happy because I made a good friend and she seems so nice and kind and happy.

We watched out the door until we arrived to the point in where we jump. I felt nervous but new once I jump I will be free

So how was that as a first chapter? Is good? Bad? Comment on what you think and some advice of you have any. Vote
Check out my profile.
Of you have questions of any kind I will be happy to answer them.
Thx
Love y'all,
-Kitty😸