The Compound

We had entered the point to jump off on top of a building. We jumped and surprisingly I landed on my feet and didn't fall. Same with Tris and Chris. This guy who introduced himself as Eric told us we had to jump off the building to a hole. I looked down and said to myself just imagine it being a pool of water.

"Who will be the first to jump off?" He said with a mean looking sneer. But to be fair he looks intimidating with all those piercings. I wondered how that didn't bother him.

Tris steeped forward and a boy who I think is named Peter said
"A stiff is going to jump? No way they would never do that." He said with a mean laugh.
Tris threw her jacket at him and jumped.
A few moments later I heard
"First jumper Tris."
I walked up confindintly and walked on the ledge.
"Wow who knew Stiff's like to fall to their deaths" Peter said.
"You know what, I think you should keep your mouth shut. If you were so brave you would have been the first one to jump. Yet your still here. What does that say about you? You are a jerk? A bully? A cowerd? I don't think you aren't dauntless material." I said with my signature smirk.

After I said that I turned around and jumped. I hit a net hard, but the exhalation from the jump was still in me.
A hand grabbed mine and she pulled me out. She said I had a chance to change my name but I told her I wouldn't.
She yelled "Second jumper Bella"
I went to stand by Tris who was staring at one of the boys helping people out of the net. I will ask her at dinner what that was about.
Down came Christiana and she came and stood  by  us. We waited till everyone came down then started the tour.

So sorry I haven't updated in a while. I forgot mention that Al won't be dying. It was really sad for me and I wish he didn't jump into the chasm. So he will be alive. Do you think I should make Eric a bad guy like in the books or a good guy? Should I still keep the part where Peter attempted to push Tris in or make him even more of a jerk and just have him insult her and her friends?
Please comment and let me know what you think
Thx
Love y'all,
-Kitty😸