pingas

Ya Boi strolled into the restaurant, confident af. He had just beaten the Elite Four, and almost the Champion, so he had a bit more swagger in his step. So much swagger he wasn't looking where he was going.
A low thump was heard as he bumped into the lady in front of him. "Oof!" He reeled back a bit, and payed more attention to her. "Ay, mama cita!" He clicked, having learned all his social skills from cheap meme porn. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY?" Screamed a voice that Guzma at first thought had come from the woman, but he then realized had in fact come from a goddamned midget who was standing in front of her.
"WAS THAT MY GIRL YOU'RE TALKING TO? I'LL MCKICK YOUR ASS!" He screamed indignantly. Guzma looked down at him, leering for a second before suddenly becoming apologetic. "Oh, shit, sorry. M-My bad. I didn't know she didn't swing my way." "What the- I'M NOT A GIRL!" The midget replied, getting ultratriggered.
The lady, who was a lot taller than the midg' and still quite a bit shorter than Guzma, gave the former a gentle pat on the ass. "Relax, Gid. This peasant just clearly does not know whom he's dealing with." She flashed a smirk.
"NOW HEY!" Guzma snapped. "I am no "peasant"! I am the leader of...." He smiled maliciously "Team $kull!" The other two exchanged a quizzical look. Guzma sighed. "You know.... Team $kull!" He whined. Still nothing. "WELL???"
"Yeah neither of us know what the fuck that is." Gideon drawled straightforwardly. The Bug expert facepalmed. "YEAH, WELL FUCK YOU GUYS!" He yelled, storming out of the storming out of the shop. He flung up both middle fingers as he backwards walked out the door.
Then he fell, because there was a step.