internal bleeding

The ride to the local jail was reletivly silent, aside from the occasional hiss directed at Guzma. "Alight, assholes, outta my car!" "Ey fuck you man." Guzma responded, both to Nanu, and to Azula, who was kicking him out of the car.
       The cop chugged another good two inches off the lines on the bottle as he led them into the prison. He stopped in front of the internment area. "Welcome to Cinemax Prison, dickheads. Pick a uniform, change in the provided rooms, and then come put your shit in a locker."
      "WHAT? WE DON'T EVEN GET A TRIAL FIRST?" "Nope." Nanu responded, as dead on the inside as ever. Gideon opened his mouth to speak, but Azula dismissed it with a wave. "Don't worry, babe, I got this." She stepped in front of Guzma, who was still freaking out, and cleared her throat.
      "Excuse me, but my boyfriend here and I are not legal citizens of Alola. Therefore, you cannot detain us without first securing permission from our home countries." She stated eloquently, ending with a smirk. The smallest smile went across Nanu's face. "My, that is interesting. That doesn't happen often. But not to worry." He went into a side room and wheeled out an old TV, like at school. "We had an educational video prepared in case such a thing were to happen."

      "Bu-" Azula, Princess of the Fire Nation, was for the first time in her life, taken aback. She shook her head, looking back up with a glare. "Listen here u lil shit! I am-" Nanu pressed play on the video again.
        What followed was five hours of screeching, whining, anarchy and ultraviolence from all three of our heroes, until eventually they all slumped in exhausted submission. Nanu unlocked the door to the room he had gotten the TV from, stepped out, and wheeled what was left of it back it.