New wonder ~Ivy

It was late, well.. I couldn't acutially tell becuase down here it was dark. I just finished my battle with flowey,When another weird skeleton who looks almost like sans appeared and started to kill everything and everyone. He left me alone in this dark place. I could hear his voice; it sounded glitchy, Very glitchy. I was confused and hurt becuase of everyone he killed. "WHY?!" I yelled at him,, I could feel tears running down my cheeks. I could hear his glitchy voice echoing throughout the room, but I couldn't tell what he was saying. Suddenly I felt someone grab my waist and out of nowhere, I ended up in another room?? It was white and I saw nothing.. but white. I had no clue where I was. Until I saw him. He was standing above me, his yellow smile blinded my eyes. "Who are you and what do you want from me?!" I yelled. But his voice sounded even more glitchy and I couldn't make out what he was saying.
---------------------------------------------
After a while, he had trapped me in his cage made with strings and left. I laughed at the thought. "Strings?! This agtack is weak!" I laughed and cut myself free with the spare knife I had in my pocket. I wasn't planning on killing anything but I kept it for safety. As soon as I escaped his strings and started to run away as fast as I could, but it seemed like I was going no where becuase everything was white. I suddnly got the feeling of depressions. It finaly  sunk In that all of my monster friends are now gone. Sans, papyrus, alphys, undyne.. Everyone.  I felt tears go down my cheeks again. Stoped running and collapsed on the ground, crying. "I did all of this.. For nothing.." I sobbed loudly. "Huh?" An unknown voice came from behind me.

// NOT FINISHED\\
// Admin: i uh.. Dunno what im doing ._.
EHHH ill finish it some other time.. I don't know how to introduce ink XD oops