Cute

Messages(22) Jisoo💕 Details

Jisoo💕
Ya lost hun?

(A/n: this is what jay looks like and shoutout to twice for being legends)

Jayjay❤️
Wait wtf where are you how did
you get that picture of me
I'm being stalked help

Jisoo💕
Look to your left

When Jay looked over to her left, she found a car with the window rolled down and a familiar face wave at her from across the street.

Jisoo.

"Get in loser! We're going shopping!"

Jay blinked at her, taking a minute to realize that she was there, and opening the the passengers seat door. Quickly, Jay hurried across the street and jumped into the car.

"Purple Hearts for Lisa! Only purple ones! Pleasssseee!!!" Lisa whined in the back with Chaeyoung while they taped a video or something.

"Oh Jay, this is Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jennie. Guys this is Jaeun! But people call her jay."

"Hi jay!" Jennie and Lisa greet in a chorus while Chaeyoung followed up with, "G'day mate!" The three girls in the backseat giggled.

Jay looked at Jisoo and suddenly felt her hands so a little calmly, and she suddenly became aware of her tongue. Where should I put my arms? Jay thought to herself. She felt very out of place and awkward. Like that moment when you suddenly become self aware of your own breathing.

"You in? Alright! Let's go!" Jisoo started the car and they were on their way.

They arrival at the huge ass outside mall with like two story stores and stuff because South Korea is on crack half the time and has really cool stuff like dog cafés. They pass one that's literally named bau. Like what the fuck.

Lisa then says, "I'm gonna go to the sex toy store!" Too loudly while giggling and sprits off so fast sonic wouldn't be able to catch her. From what Jay could tell, Lisa was probably running off for shits and giggles.

"Shit. I'll catch up with her to make sure she doesn't break anything." Jennie runs after her. Which leaves Jay, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung turns to Jisoo and Jay and adds,

"So how is it like being Jisoo's girlfriend?" Which makes Jay's heart stop beating for a second and her face immediately began to heat up.