💃💃💃

Jay looked at into the classroom, which wasn't actually a classroom, it was actually a huge room with a mirror on one side like three usually is. Except she thought she could never stand chance against these girls, one was even doing the splits and talking to her partner.

She even noticed the lack of girls in the dance class, there was ten total with The blackpink girls and Jay.

There where also three groups it seemed, with blackpink having five, there was a trio, then a duo.

"Wow there's.."

"Not a lot? Well, you have to realize Jay, you got accepted into a exclusive academy for the arts. This school's dancing program is one of the most prestigious. Can't wait to see your made of!" Jisoo explained, smiling at me while she joined Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jennie who had already arrived. Leaving Jay.

The dance teacher sat in the corner with her glasses, and Jay would see you of the corner of her eye, she beckoned with her finger.

Jay's heart dropped, what does she want? I feel like I've done something horribly wrong and I've just gotten to class?! What is this?!

Jay approached the woman, but all she did was smile sweetly at her and say, "Introduce yourself to the class please!"

Jay's muscles magically relaxed, she went up to the front of the class while the teacher made them pay attention while Jay introduced herself and eventually all of the dancers sat in the middle of the floor while the teacher began to explain the new lesson.

"Since we have a new girl here, I'd like to announce that our next project will be done in duo's. You will have to prepare a slow song, focus on being graceful and smooth. You can really flourish in these types of dances, it has a high skill ceiling.
I won't be assigning partner's, you can find who you click with the most. Also there may be a group of three. Alright, I'll give you the rest of class to discuss among yourselves."
The charming woman smiled one last time before see when back to sitting down on a chair with news paper in hand. All of the dancers got up from sitting on the floor and began to converse with another.

Jay thought to herself, I'm doomed. The only people I know are the Blackpink girls and they're obviously going to pick each other. What I'll I do? Rot in the corner of the dance room, too afraid to talk or dance with anybody? Eventually fail this class becuase-

"Hey Jay?" Jisoo's voice spoke from behind her and she turned to her, "Wanna be partners?"

Jay was safe from her second heart atttack since she walked into class. "Sure! I thought you would want to be with the rest though?"

"They said they'd just be the group of three, so I could be partners with you, I thought it would be easier for you to get comfortable in class if we were partners this time."

"Yes, I'd like that a lot." Jay smiled.

(A/n: omg I'm sorry this is so short I'm having horrible writers block but I'll update when I can)