13 ; Real Life

The young Hispanic woman sat on the couch. Her fingers rapidly typing on the screen, replying to fans and messages. With every reply her smile would grow wider. She honestly loved her fans and enjoyed interacting with them in secret and in public. It had always managed to brighten up her day.

"Jade, a car just pulled up," Ginny announced.

The Riverdale actor looked up from her phone and over at Ginny, who was at the window. She had claimed that it would be nice to know when Tom and Harrison arrived.

Jade's eyes widen at the mention of the car. She was having a hard time trying to contain her excitement over meeting Tom. To be quite frank, she's been admiring him since the start of her YouTube channel. He was one of the reasons why she started to act and got the part for Verónica in Riverdale.

"Do I look nice?" Jade quickly asked Ginny. Her friend nodded her head, assuring her that she looked decent.

"Did you log out of your fan account?" Ginny questioned.

Cassia, Ginny, Lili, and a few selected fans knew which account was her fan account. One that she made after discovering Tom Holland. It proved that it would be weird that she was still logged onto before meeting Tom.

She glanced back at her phone and logged out of the account. Quickly, she switched onto her personal account. With a second to spare, there was a knock on the door.

Jade felt her heart beating quickly against her chest. It wanted to escape and most likely die in a hole. The girl look in slow breaths and turned off her phone. She could hear the door creak open followed by Ginny's voice greeting the guest.

In one swift motion, she turned around to see Tom Holland standing at the door way. A tired smile was gracefully placed on his perfect face. He seemed to be tired from the flight but had tired to hide it. It took everything inside of Jade not to scream, she had to keep her inner-fangirl caged up. Especially since he looked like he was ready to pass out.

"H-hi," Jade stuttered.

It was one thing to talk to him over snapchat and reply to his comments. It was a whole other thing when she saw him in person. She was more shaken up than the time she met Cassia DaRon and Ginny Oaks.

"Hey, Jade," Tom greeted.

The girl felt very awkward sitting on the couch so she got up. She moved around it to go closer to them. The first thing she noticed about Tom was his facial hair. There was a part of her that just wanted to die and hold a funeral. She toughened up and reached a hand out.

Instead of a hand shake, Tom pulled her in a hug. His strong arms were wrapped around her and provided as a safety net. She swear she could died in his arms if it wasn't for the fact that he let go. A mental note was accidentally made in her head about what cologne Tom probably used. Soon she greeted Harrison Osterfield, who also pulled her into a tight hug.

Jade stood up staight after Harrison hugged her. She cleared her throat and tried to put her thoughts in order. You would think a well known person wouldn't act the way she was acting. But Jade was Jade.

"So Lucas called earlier and said he was going to come. I guess this means the two of you and Harry, when he arrives, will have to share the room with the bunk bed and the queen size one," Jade explained.

None of the boys wasted a second before they took off running to claim a bed. They all ran inside a closet before they came back out. It had occurred to them that they didn't know where the room was.

A gentle and breezy laugh escaped Jade's lips. Ginny joined in the laughter.

"The room is over here," Ginny stated.

The two boys followed her, leaving Jade alone. She ran over to the couch and fell face first on it. Her scream was muffled by one of the throw pillows. Her heart was beating faster than before. She could hear her blood rushing and her stomach melting.

Everything was taken out of her system before she just sat on the couch. She cuddled one of the throw pillows and scrolled through her twitter. Social media always calmed her down since it was filled with memes.

"You will not guess who got the queen size bed," Harrison stated, walking into the living room.

"Tom?" Jade questioned. Harrison nodded his head. He was about to leave before Jade stopped him. "You two must be tired from the plane trip. Please go get some sleep. I'll get the rest of your stuff."

"Are you sure?" Harrison asked.

"Yes," Jade replied.

She had already left the house to get what was left. It wasn't much, a few cases and two suitcases. Jade managed to bring them all into the living room in two trips.

During her last trip, she had noticed a body on the couch. She got closer and noticed that it was Tom. He had passed out onto the couch.

Jade quickly left to get him a blanket. When she returned, she placed it over his body and left to go to sleep. It was painful process to get used to time zones, especially on an ten hour flight.