28 ; Real Life

"Oh my God." Jade laughed. She was in a tent with the Riverdale cast. Her camera was filming the behind the scene moments. They were usually edited and uploaded once the episodes were aired.

"Do you wanna hear another pick-up line?" Casey asked. Jade was about to reply when the tent opened.

She snapped her head and camera over towards the opening. Her eyes widen and her cheeks grew warm at the sight of Tom Holland. He was walking in with a hoodie to cover his recently cut hair.

"Hey, mate," KJ greeted. He walked up to Tom and gave him a bro hug.

"H-hi, Tom," Jade stuttered.

She couldn't help it, especially since her crush on Tom kept on growing. The girl wanted to spill out her secret to him about how much she cared and loved him. But the fear of rejection consumed her to no end.

"Hey, Jade," Tom replied.

He sent a smiled towards her that caused her to feel mushy and weird. It was the type of feeling that was always described in books. As if there were a cage of butterflies in her stomach ready to escape. Her heart was beating faster than the Flash's speed. It felt like she was ready to die from a love that she could never confess.

"Jade, are you okay?" Madelaine asked. The girl turned to look at her red-headed friend, along with the camera.

"Physically, yes. Mentally and emotionally? No," Jade answered with a low tone.

The girl snuck another peak at Tom to see him lowering his hoodie. Jade wanted to die from how good his hair cut came out. There weren't anymore curls and she knew that. Especially since he posted a picture in the morning, but it seemed more real in real life.

"Jade is not okay," Lili commented. The latina looked at Lili and was about to say something when Cole stole her camera.

"And here we have the magical Jade in her natural habitat. We can see that she's stalking her crush. I mean prey. Or do I mean crush?" Cole asked.

Jade's face was turning into a very bright shade of red. She was lucky that Tom was busy chatting with KJ.

"We need everyone but Jade on set," one of the crew members informed the cast. "Tom isn't scheduled to film until this afternoon. So stay here Tom. Everyone else, come with me."

Everyone rushed out of the tent. leaving Tom and Jade alone. There was a nice silence until Jade broke it.

"I see you got a haircut," Jade commented with a smile.

"Yeah, I like it," Tom admitted. He ran his hand through his hair before he took a seat next to her.

Jade closed her eyes and swung her legs before she remembered that Cole took her camera. She could imagine the pictures and videos she'll find.

"It's so cute," Jade gushed. She was a little hesitant but she played with Tom's hair.

"Just like you," Tom accidentally stated. Jade's eyes widen, her cheeks grew warmer, and her fingers froze in Tom's hair. Tom realized what he said and also froze. "I wasn't supposed to say that."

"I don't know how to reply," Jade slowly stated. She pulled her hand back and started to fiddled with the end of her shirt. "Especially since I find you cute too."

Both Jade and Tom froze. They've both have spent so much time texting each other in the past and making sure some of the messages didn't send. That they forgot that they were in real life.

"Really?" Tom asked, after getting over his shock.

They faced each other and grew close until they could hear each other's breath. Jade stared into Tom's lovely brown eyes and melted like chocolate.

"Yes," Jade whispered. Her heart was beating hard and fast. It was like it wanted to escape. She could hear Tom's breath slightly picking up speed as she grew closer to him. "I honestly had a crush on you for the longest time."

Tom grabbed ahold of her hands and studied her face. The way her slightly cubby cheeks were flushed with scarlet red. How her black hair helped pop her dark brown eyes. He even noticed the tiny cut under her lips.

"Jade, I'm going to be completely honest," Tom stated. Jade's body froze with fear of being rejected. "I have a crush on you too."

Their lips were an inch away from each other. One of them just had to close the gap between them.

Jade was about to do that when Charles ran into the tent with a panic look.

"Jade!" Charles yelled. The girl pulled away from Tom and turned to look at her friend. "It's Lucas. He's in the hospital."

"What!?" Jade yelled. She quickly got out of her chair, grabbed her phone and rushed out of the tent.

"What happened?" Tom asked, also feeling terror for his friend.

"He was on his way to film an episode of Jane the Virgin, when this other car comes out of nowhere and crashes into his vehicle," Charles explained. A worried look came across his face. "You better go with Jade. I'm worried she'll get into an accident of her own in the state she's in."

"I'm going," Tom stated. He got up and was about to take off running when Charles stopped him.

"I'm sorry that I interrupted the almost kiss," Charles apologized.

"It's okay. Family is important," Tom replied. He quickly left the Riverdale set to drive Jade to the hospital.