23 ; Real Life

"Congratulations!" Ethan Dolan yelled at Jade. She laughed and huge her old YouTube friend.

"Thank you," Jade replied. She looked around and noticed that Grayson wasn't in sight. "Where's the other one?"

A squeal of surprise left her lips when the other twin came and attacked her from behind.

They were all at the after party since the Teem Choice Award had ended. Jade had won an award for scene stealer and some of her old collaboration partners were giving her the congrats. Cassia and Jade had even went over to Zendaya and had gave her congratulations for her awards.

But sadly, Tom didn't go to the awards which caused her to frown. She glanced down at her phone and saw the tweet that announced he won.

"Upset your boyfriend didn't get to come?" Grayson asked.

At the mention of Tom, a whole group of people gathered around. They were the Riverdale cast, Cassia, Zendaya, Lucas, Dylan O'Brien, and weirdly Shawn Mendes. All but Cassia had won an award or two.

"Are we talking about Jade's crush?" Lucas asked.

"Be careful little Rameriz," Dylan told her.

"When is the ship going to sail? I actually ship this," Shawn spoke up.

"You two would look cute together," Zendaya admitted.

"Jade, just ask him out on a date," Lili suggested.

"Is that Emma Watson?" Lucas asked, wandering off.

KJ had handed Jade the big award for Riverdale. "Act like it's for Tom. What would you say?"

A small laugh escaped her lips.

"I would like to dedicate this award to Tom Holland. For being an inspiration to me when I started as a small YouTube channel to becoming an actress. I would like to thank him for becoming a close friend of mine and for making me laugh about memes."

The whole clapped.

"Oh crap, that's Grant Gustin," Jade stated. She was starting to get side-tracked when she saw the engaged Flash star. Then her eyes spotted Tom's five feet eight inches frame talking to the tall Grant Gustin. "And that's Tom Holland."

She felt people pushing her until she was standing in front of Tom and Grant. Before she could say anything, Grant whispered a few words to Tom and left.

"That was Grant Gustin," Jade stated. She looked from Grant to Tom and noticed the drop in height. Then she thought about her five one height and realized that her crush was taller than her. "Wait, I thought you were filming?"

"I was but we are going to film in British Columbia, Canada for a week so they are setting up," Tom explained. "So I thought why not come and watch the awards, cheer for Riverdale, Teen Wolf, and Zendaya, eat some food, and wait for them to announce my award via tweet."

"No, no, no," Jade denied. "Come on."

She took his hand and they left the after party which was getting more exciting. But she had other things on her mind.

⇝⇝⇝

"Yeah, stand there," Jade told him. The venue was being cleaned but she had managed to convince them to let them in. She adjusted Tom on the stage and took the award away from him. One of the cleaners had even volunteered to live stream what was going on. "Okay! You can start it!"

"It's starting!" yelled the distant voice.

"Welcome ladies and gentleman!" Jade screamed. Tom laughed a bit as he watched it all go down. "We are glad to announce that the Choice Summer Movie Actor is... Tom Holland! Yay! Wooo! Tom! I love you, Tom! Yasss! Wooo!"

She handed Tom the award, which he gladly accepted. He walked up next to her and gave out a speech.

"I would like to thank my family, my friends, Harrison, the crew, Tessa, my fans the Hollanders for this moment," Tom announced. "They have all helped and pushed me to my limits to make this a dream come true. I would also like to thank Jade Rameriz for letting me give out a speech to a bunch of chairs and a livestream."

"Hey, the chairs are important," Jade argued. Then she continued with the crowd reenactment.

She watched Tom go to the edge of the stage. He picked up the award Jade had won and brought it back to where they were.

"It is my pleasure to announce that the Choice Scene Stealer is Jade Natalie Rameriz!" Tom mimicked what Jade had done. "Yay! Go Jade! I love you, Jade! You're so amazing! Yes! Wooo!"

He handed her the board and waited for her speech.

"I had already gave out a speech earlier for my brother, family, friends, and fans," Jade explained. "But I will now give one to Tom. Thank you for being an inspiration for me, thank you for becoming and friend and pushing me through my acting limits."

Jade set down her board and gave her a hug. The warm feeling returned to her while his Strongs arms were wrapped around her. She could hear his fast beating hear and his breaths. It went on for a minute before the cleaner yelled.

"Do I stop the livestream!?"