Chapter~6 The devils P.O.V

Quick note, P.O.V. means point of view..! Let's get started!

Bendys P.O.V.

I was practicing my dancing, when I heard a knock at the door, I stopped dancing and opened the door, "Hi Bori-" I stared at the younger girl, I blushed madly she was so cute, I could tell she was shy, because she blushed and started to hide behind boris, "Uh, Hey, B-boris. Who's ya friend?" I asked slightly stuttering , Boris soon replied with, "This is (Y/N), Our new creato- uh Animator." She smiled at me and I smiled back

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Me and Boris walked towards a room that's labeled 'Dancing room' Boris knocked on the door and it opened to reveal a very cute-probably-17-year old boy, He had hair shaped into two devil horns, He had white cotton gloves , a white bowtie and a light brown sweater with a black vest that went over it.

Boris, soon left To practice his music, Me and "Bendy" were left in silence. He grabbed my hand and our noses touched, and I blushed, he blushed as well, "So, uhh. Would you like to um, dance with me." He said while I looked into his amber-red eyes. They were beautoful. I replied to his question, "Yes. I would, but I dont know how to dance, bendy." "Its easy just follow my steps" He replied soothingly

      ~5 minutes later~
We and bendy dancing, he said I danced like an angel, He stopped and dipped, "You have very beautiful eyes" I smiled and blushed. I didnt notice we were closing in on eachother our lops almost touching (Wow I'm soft), I heard boards creeping, and shoes clanking, bendy looked up and accidentally dropped me, I heard a girlish voice say, "Hi bend- Who's that?!" She said anooyed and dramatically, "Hi Alice" Bendy said cheerfully, "I'd like you to meet (Y/N) our new animator. "Hello" I said, while bendy helped me up. Alice kinda looked like bendy She had black hair curled on the ends, a pale white face 2 horns sticking out off her hair a white bowtie and a black dress and some black shoes and she also had a halo and some black gloves.

"Hello (Y/N)" She said smugly, "I'm glad you have met my boyfriend" It felt like my heart shattered, I didnt know he had a girlfriend, tears slightly formed in my eyes, I stuttered, "S-s-s-so A-alice, I-i-i have to g-go, b-bye" I walked off, the t...

"Hello (Y/N)" She said smugly, "I'm glad you have met my boyfriend" It felt like my heart shattered, I didnt know he had a girlfriend, tears slightly formed in my eyes, I stuttered, "S-s-s-so A-alice, I-i-i have to g-go, b-bye" I walked off, the tears now leaking down my face, I turned the corner passing Boris who asked me what was wrong but I ignored him and hid somewhere, crying my eyes out.

Bendys P.O.V.

I watched as (Y/N) walked off, I stared at Alice with a upset face, "Why did you upset her Alice?" I asked sternly, "Im sorry bendy, but i-I-nevermind, I'll tell you later." That's all she said before she walked off... I searched the area for (Y/N).

A/N

Hope ya'll enjoyed the story, took awhile.
But atleast I finished it! ❤